And just like that jobs are back!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Apr 24, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Not only does Biden see 100-200k new jobs next month but goes on to say 500,000 new jobs are going go be coming in just a month or two, have to like the quickest recession in history, I actually think there was never a recession to begin with or credit crisis because they came and left in literally a few days. Well everything is back to normal since job creation is back. The prop job is worked extremely well.

Biden Sees Economy Creating 500,000 Jobs a Month Soon
    Reuters | April 23, 2010 | 05:34 PM EDT
    Vice President Joe Biden predicted Friday the U.S. economy would create 100,000 to 200,000 jobs next month, with a rise to 250,000 to 500,000 jobs per month soon afterward, according to a press pool report.

"We caught a lot of bad breaks on the way down. We're going to catch a few good breaks because of good planning on the way up," Biden told a political fundraiser in Pittsburgh, the pool report said, as he hailed the Obama administration's recovery efforts.

President Barack Obama has insisted that boosting jobs is his top domestic priority, mindful that persistently high unemployment could mean heavy losses for his Democrats in November's congressional elections.

U.S. employers created 162,000 jobs in March, the fastest rate in three years and widely seen as another sign the recovery from deep recession was moving onto solid footing. But the unemployment rate held steady at 9.7 percent, the Labor Department said.

"All in all, we're going to be creating somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 jobs next month, I predict," Biden was quoted as saying, while acknowledging he "got in trouble" for a job growth prediction in March.

"Even some in the White House said 'Hey, don't get ahead of yourself.' Well I'm here to tell you some time in the next couple of months we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month."

2. What the heck is wrong with Joe? You start creating jobs in the summer this is going to fuck up peoples unemployement checks. The weather's getting nice we have stuff to do.

Of course some people have no life and might not mind a job, you know, like those "undocumented" putzorinos.

3. pspr

pspr

Joe has never really recovered from his brain aneurysms. This half-wit is probably going to be our next president in a year or so. We all know why.

4. morganist

morganist Guest

No Why

5. the market is telling us it thinks the consumer is coming back. look at consumers spending related stocks this week.

6. morganist

morganist Guest

Your forgeting the reset

7. Because Patriot pspr, wrapped in a flag, is predicting that the president will be met with misfortune. Because Partiot pspr, wrapped in a flag, is alluding to the idea of presidential assassination. Because ET has no standards of conduct. That's why.

8. Illum

Illum

The numbers will look good because of census, no? Then what. Are all these construction workers going to find jobs? Certainly there cant be much more bleeding. But adding hundreds of thousands of jobs per month? What sector will drive this. That whole green jobs thing, just ain't happening. Maybe I'm wrong. I just can't see it. Way I see it, he is blowing smoke up our ass. Will use census numbers going into Nov elections. Maybe I'm too cynical, I think not.