And GOP wonders why they can't attract minorities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 5, 2013.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

How do the polls look after they were unskewed?

Also, considering that majority of those who participated in the poll were so sure of a Romney victory, I wouldn't say that the most perceptive of ETers have been polled yet.

#21     Feb 5, 2013
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

By cutting Medicare and not increasing military spending as Romney accused him of? Or was Romney lying?

#22     Feb 5, 2013

3. This is the poll .You can see why lucrum avoids posting the whole thing

[​IMG]

#23     Feb 5, 2013
  4. Again we agree on something. But I've been wrong before on judging the popularity and use of technology. I signed up to follow some investment tweets but never got into it so I took the tweet program off my phone.

#24     Feb 5, 2013
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Wow, a 'centrist' listing all the liberals on the board and asking right-wingers to pick a troll! :p

#25     Feb 5, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I see the relation now, guess I just missed it the first time kid.

Do you have any idea how stupid you look calling your elders "son"?

#26     Feb 5, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I post the relevant part son, the part where you are the official P&R troll.

#27     Feb 5, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama IS making it worse.

#28     Feb 5, 2013
  9. It makes perfect sense in the context which we both wanted to use it or say something like you have a team of people working on a project.

Seems to me too many people tweeting about every bowel movement they have.
    Documenting your own existence and following other's existence is not the same thing as living it, nor having meaningful introspection about life or anything else IMHO.

#29     Feb 5, 2013
  10. Thats like saying a poll has romney winning by 10 points but not mentioning its from unskwedpolls .com son

#30     Feb 5, 2013