And Ben says NOTHING!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blast19, Mar 28, 2007.

1. As expected!

#21     Mar 28, 2007
  2. buylo

buylo

He certainly did not switch from his tone as far as inflation goes, but everyone wants a frickin' rate cut that they have to bid up the damn 10 year to 108250s. He did change his tune a little to where he said risks are on both sides (housing worries), but if he would have disregarded inflation, the Fed's transparency would have been blown out of the water.

#22     Mar 28, 2007
  3. What was that crap he said...

'have to "HOPE" that credit tightening will not overshoot!!!!

Where is Maria's lips when we need them...?

#23     Mar 28, 2007

4. "wing and a prayer forcasting":D

#24     Mar 28, 2007
  5. buylo

buylo

I guess that's what Fed policy is.....hoping! :(

#25     Mar 28, 2007
  6. So you guys caught that too?
    It's pretty tough interfering with market flow..aint' it

#26     Mar 28, 2007
  7. Just jaw boning to prop up the Dollar, our foreign bankers will not tolerate a weak dollar, fed is pretty much useless.

This is what happens when you borrow to much money. And just think how much went to Halliburton in this scam war.

I was watching Frank Capra's Mr Smith goes to Washington, its just amazing how nothing has changed its just gotten worse. The corruption the lies all for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#27     Mar 28, 2007
  8. buylo

buylo

I heard that, but trying to decipher Fedspeak and match it up with market movement is tough.

What does will not mean. Does it mean he is not done?? Or does it mean he might be done and we have to sit around and wait??

I placed my bet and bought on a retracement (following market direction) and leaning towards the latter......I was wrong.

#28     Mar 28, 2007
  9. WTF is he supposed to say?...how about the truth....we are damned if we do fucked if we don't!

#29     Mar 28, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

I appreciate him dodging worrying about houses...I wish he would come out and say, "Fuck those people who built too many houses and the people that bought on speculation trying to make a buck."

I could at least respect if he worked towards saving the future and not fading the topic.

#30     Mar 28, 2007