And Ben says NOTHING!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blast19, Mar 28, 2007.

1. It has been going up 6 months straight. Oil will spoil the party $80.00 oil is a real possibility with Iran, summer driving, hurricanes, and not to mention they aren't making any more of it.

Inflation is a serious threat that must be dealt with even if it means world recession. Their simply is not enough oil to go around the sooner this nation comes to grips with that the faster we can avert a more serious issue.

#11     Mar 28, 2007
  2. buylo

buylo

He just said STAGFLATION, i think.

#12     Mar 28, 2007
  3. exactly

#13     Mar 28, 2007
  4. Ben, a newly converted graduate of the School of GreenSpeak... only takes one or two trap door sell offs to contort the tongue...

:D

cj...

#14     Mar 28, 2007
  5. it ought to say something... that a half a percent drop coincident with bernankespeak is apparently an exuberant day for sellers. this market has become excessively conditioned

some things are just natural, like the ebb and flow of asset prices. selling off is not that big a deal, is it?

what would make it that way?

#15     Mar 28, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

The panel was almost clawing his eyes out trying to get answers about housing. He should have just stood up and said, "You know what you fuckers....face it, Bakersfield and Naples are shitholes and letting their bubbles burst tickles my ass....let them burn!"

If he had done that, I would have bought one of his action figures.

#16     Mar 28, 2007
  7. this poor bastard is in quite the spot...No inflation...except for this little gas price problem....high inflation from, that means he's got to raise...which will f#ck up RE even more...RE is in such a mess that people may be taking money out of the Stock market to save their homes....WTF??? This guy has a tougher job then keifer Sutherland!!! Greenspan passed him a running chainsaw.

#17     Mar 28, 2007
  8. i agree. it's a real legacy malfunction. it doesn't seem though that more of the same liquidity frenzy that brought us here is even remotely sustainable as a solution (for the country)

maybe for the ultra rich and ultra hedged, but not for the country

#18     Mar 28, 2007
  9. Incredible insight!

Once again, you take the CAKE for 38 POSTS on ET and there still are 2 hours left in today's session . . . You wouldn't happen to have an alias by the name of "S2007S" would you?

:D

You work too hard on ET.
    Baron should give you the day off!

:p

#19     Mar 28, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

Did you count my posts? I also just got up from a nap and it's a nice day in Manhattan so I'll be going the park by 3pm...the trick is that I can still afford to live in the city and smile when the market is up or down.

How many posts is that now bubbles? :D

#20     Mar 28, 2007