Analyze by sounds?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Leob, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Leob

Leob

Hi.
    Any conclusion? Any value?

#11     Nov 25, 2021
  2. rb7

rb7

I've look at their short video they have.
    It's pretty annoying IMO.
    Not sure I'd be able to listen to this all day long...

#12     Nov 25, 2021
  3. Leob

Leob

I just listen to sample video. They have interesting way to configure the sound it can be sound like real video game. I believe it's very brain sitmulate and brain have good pattern recognition of sound.
    You here few notes you recognize the years after last here. I believe it's worth the time.
    Interesting creative sound configuration to increase focus and awareness.
    I believe in sounds. The brain well build for sounds.
    Same movie with different sound track. Is totally something alse.

#13     Nov 25, 2021
  4. wartrace

wartrace

I find some value in identifying increased market orders in one direction when I am not concentrating on the tape. Any value? It is subjective and depends entirely on your personal trading style. I find it a useful tool from time to time. In my humble opinion, it isn't worth what is being asked for it BUT the O.P. asked the question and I offered an answer.

#14     Nov 25, 2021
    murray t turtle and Leob like this.
  5. Excuse me
    Under no condition would you assign arbitrary notes first then analyse the derived signal.
    Check out transform methods for signal processing like FFT etc.

#15     Dec 4, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    Exactly.
    I dont like static or useless noise, that why i seldom listened to CNBC. But some times you get a good signal somewhat amidst the CNBC noise\LOL:D
    1]Like Jim Rogers[CNBC] rebuke to to virus panic selling \pretty close to the bottom, not exactly bottom.
    2] An elite trader said many CNBC fund managers are trying to get you to take the other side when they sell underperformers/LOL:D:D
    3]CNBC reporter asked IBD[Newspaper] founder ''you daytrade??'' William O Neil frowned + said '' i use a weekly chart.'' WONDERED if it was 5 or 7 day chart?? Most likely 5 day chart, ALLMOST all his data uses 5 day weekly charts.
    I enjoy not watching[hearing] CNBC, for many years:caution::caution::caution:

#16     Dec 6, 2021
  7. Leob

Leob

Ok..
    I played with sounds, for now I can say that when I hear the lady say "Bull start to buy".
    I'm more focused and discipline then some arrow image.
    Go figure your brain..

#17     Dec 18, 2021