Analyst Predicts One Million Ron Paul Supporters Online by 2008

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sihastru, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Sihastru

Sihastru

Ron Paul's online support is continuing to grow based on evidence provided by online analyst.

Washington D.C. (PRWEB) June 10, 2007 -- An online analyst at USAElectionPolls.com observes that Ron Paul, a Republican presidential candidate, is continuing to grow in popularity.

Despite languishing near the bottom of the presidential polls with 1%, Ron Paul has become an Internet phenom. As a favorite of the youthful 18-29 year olds, he has become a household name for those that frequent the popular Web 2.0 websites such as YouTube, MySpace, and Digg.

"Ron Paul's online support just continues to grow and there is no signs of letting up. If anything, it will grow beyond our expectations," says David Terr of USAElectionPolls.com. The web site ran a poll on their website and found roughly 33% of their visitors responding to the poll learned about Ron Paul within the last 2 months.

"That is a 50% growth rate over the past two months. If you extrapolate that over the next 6 months, his familiarity online would grow by another 350%. Websites have already began to censor Ron Paul comments on their forums because the supporters have drowned out the voices of the supporters of the other candidates. Imagine 10 times that," says Terr.

There has been little evidence to suggest that Paul's popularity has improved because of the internet but USAElectionPolls.com warns that it is only a matter of time.

For more information on the growth of Ron Paul, visit http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/articles/ron-paul-movement-growing-leaps-bounds.html

2. man

man

he sounds to me too reasonable, too establishment
    opposing, too much down to earth, too little polished
    to make it into the white house. this is not the kind
    of person the average american elects. too little illness.
    plus he will be the antichrist for the religious wing of
    the republican aircraft.

unfortunately.

and my personal opinion is that this is the greatest weakness
    of the american version of democracy.

rupert murdoch will decide who is gonna make it as the
    main repper.

3. Ron Paul has a huge following in the under 30 crowd. They just have to convince their parents that Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, etc. were right and the Constitution and Habeas Corpus is a good idea.

The US has officially gone insane.
    Another neocon Repub or Dem and we'll have WWIII whether we want it or not.

4. man

man

i found guiliani's reply in the rep discussion utterly plain, naive and
    forTheCrowd. and i was impressed by the sincere way ron paul
    answered in. yet ... a people that elects george walker twice ...

5. The only presidential candidate that Murdoch had made contributions to so far is Clinton. Makes one wonder whether Clinton is a Republican or not. Murdoch had never contributed to a Democrat.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is too bad that once he becomes a real danger to the establishment, he is going to have an accident....a la Wellstone...

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me ask a honest and sincere question here to all the Paul-heads here. Be honest, how many of you have actually donated cash to his campaign? Seriously.

If Ron Paul is really going to have a million supporters online, he should be able to do what Howard Dean did and raise about 30 million just from the internet. So far he has raised jack shit. Now what does this tell you? It tells you that his supporters don't really give a rats ass about him. I mean seriously. If you really believe in this guy, stop posting crap on here and give him money. That is where you are really exercising your first amendment rights.

But I am very curious how many of you are actually backing up your talk with your pocket book. I suspect almost none of you are.

8. one article guessed he had raised 5 million... i doubted that but i know he has surpassed his on expectations. sounds good to me. if Ron is happy then i'm happy.

9. Sihastru

Sihastru

Ron Paul is doing quite well. Apparently, he has been able to raise a reasonable amount of campaign donations, although still far behind the establishment candidates.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

He is going to need 25 to 50 million to have a chance. Still no one has come forward and said, yes, I have given him money!

Look guys, I like Ron Paul. I admire the tenacity of some of his supporters here, but the way it works in this country is, if you want your voice to really be heard, you speak with your wallet. A message board never got anyone elected. You need to support him with money.

I'm sure Ron appreciates all the support he is getting from ET, but he would rather have your cash. So has anyone here actually given him money?

#10     Jun 11, 2007