Analyst: Al-Qaeda Videotapes Digitally Doctored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Aug 2, 2007.

1. what are you talking about, i wasn't waiting to get delivered the goods, i was just waiting for dealers to show up. how on earth would cops be sure, never mind trying to prove in a court of law, that i was trying or looking to buy?

and even if that was the case the only way you'd be found guilty is if the cops set up a sting and you try buy off them or if they catch you on camera buying off someone.

#41     Aug 5, 2007
  2. So you admit you got your ass kicked by cops because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people....and I would add one thing that you have just admitted to: waiting for drug dealers to show up so you could buy from them. Buying drugs is illegal, Bit. Obviously you're from that morally-deficient school of thought that believes you are innocent unless caught in the act. By this standard of reasoning, there are umpteen serial killers and rapists out there who are innocent simply because they haven't yet been nabbed.

You're an utter wanker who refuses to take responsibility for your actions.

I could give a shit about other moonbats or the reasons behind their battiness. For all I know they're other wankers like you who have to make excuses all the time for their failures and traumatic experiences and blame it on everything but their own actions.

You admit you're a junkie, which means you scored drugs illegally prior to your ass-kicking, which means you broke the law but simply weren't caught. It's called karma, Bit. Your bad actions caught up with you. One would hope your ass-kicking would have helped you get off drugs, but it sounds like it hasn't.

And hey, you haven't addressed what you said about all cops deserving pain, and some of them being killed. Are you going to try and tell us that this experience with the police didn't affect your feelings at large for authority, the biggest manifestation of which is the government? Surely you're not that intellectually dishonest, are you?

That was a summary of various moonbat conspiracy theories out there, Bit. Theories your friends in the radical left wholly subscribe to. I'm glad you find them to be insane and stupid!! There's hope for you!! :D

#42     Aug 5, 2007
  3. My conclusion after spending time on ET:
    Everyone should believe what ratboy and Bitjunkie say politically and vote for whoever they tell you to... because they're the only ones that know where to find true political facts.

#43     Aug 5, 2007
  4. No wonder you believe all the CT bullshit.

Just look at all the crap you're feeding yourself.

You ain't foolin' anyone....

#44     Aug 5, 2007

5. lol, you aint either, show us with what i'd be charged with, and the evidence backing the charge if found hanging on the streets by a cop who arrests me because he suspects i am going to buy drugs.

#45     Aug 5, 2007
  6. Seriously, quit embarassing yourself...

1- you've admitted that you were hanging around for your drug dealer to show up

2- therefore, it's a LIE when you say that you were"in the wrong place at the wrong time".The truth is - you were at the RIGHT place (cuz that's where your drug dealer showed up to sell drugs) at the wrong time (cuz the cops showed up instead).

3- it's also a LIE when you say that there's 2 ways for you to be convicted/charged. A 3rd way would be for you to admit that you were hanging around to score drugs to the cops - conspiracy to purchase illegal drugs.

4- Therefore it's obvious that you did what drug addicts do - you LIED to the cops when they asked you what you were doing hanging around on that particular street corner.

So why would you LIE to the cops, if it's your belief that you couldn't be charged with anything if you're not in actual possession of illegeal drugs?

Is it because your claim that you couldn't be charged with a felony based solely on your intention to buy illegal drugs is a LIE?

#46     Aug 6, 2007

7. your arrogance is gonna hunt you back; you pretend to be an expert on a host of issues, from tax law to cannabis law and although you already made a fool out of yourself, you'd be forgiven for making reference to the wrong charge since there's a specific one under United States law that would better apply to my circumstances. but what's beyond pale is that you also think to know how italian law works. i'd also suggest you look up the meaning of conspiracy and then try see if it fits my case, as you need the collusion of at least two persons to have and thus to prove a conspiracy:

Legal definition of Conspiracy

Conspiracy. A combination or confederacy between two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing, by their joint efforts, some unlawful or criminal act, or some act which is lawful in itself, but becomes unlawful when done by the concerted action of the conspirators, or for the purpose of using criminal or unlawful means to the commission of an act not in itself unlawful.

A person is guilty of conspiracy with another person or persons to commit a crime if with the purpose of promoting or facilitating its commission he: (a) agrees with such other person or persons that they or one or more of them will engage in conduct which constitutes such crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime; or (b) agrees to aid such other person or persons in the planning or commission of such crime or of an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime. Model Penal Code, ¤ 5.03.

[...]

#47     Aug 6, 2007
  8. So you lied to the cops, right?

Why?

#48     Aug 6, 2007

9. lying to the cops is the most idiotic thing a junkie can do, as he can rest assured he'll be brought in for more questioning. and if he is already sick he's got all to lose and nothing to gain as he willingly will prolong his pain, spending hours sat in a chair at the police station; it got nothing to do with fear of being charged. cops knew me, as they knew everyone that was hooked and came in prato to score, they didn't need to ask me what i was doing there as it was obvious.

#49     Aug 6, 2007
  10. ....obvious that you were there to score drugs from drug dealers. An illegal act.

Now, if the police rounded you all up and started beating you up without provocation, then I believe that is wrong.

Still, do you concur that you would not have gotten your ass kicked, rightfully so or not, if you weren't in the process of trying to break the law again?

#50     Aug 7, 2007