Analyst: Al-Qaeda Videotapes Digitally Doctored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Aug 2, 2007.

1. LOL! Hilarious!

#31     Aug 3, 2007
  2. I thought it was the task of the government to protect us first and foremost....anyway, when haven't we been in a "normal, every day lifestyle" for the past several years? What has changed for the average Joe other than the occasional reminder that we're still at war and the occasional alert level shown on TV? This country is hardly in bunker down a ala the Battle of Britain. You're still going to the movies and shopping as usual, aren't you?

As for the last part of your statement, you doubt that Al Qaeda has declared its intention to attack us at all, or you're just referring to these series of tapes?

#32     Aug 3, 2007

3. gosh do you really believe the govt feels any moral obligation to protect you? you worth and mean squat to the state as it considers you nothing more than a tool to be used and disposed of when reached past his usefulness.
    it's really not that hard to see how much of a threat our leaders can be, even if you swallow the gigantic lies of 911...and it is definitely transparent to anyone aware of the faith of 10's or most likely 100's of thousands of new yorkers, decided by the unscrupulous and premeditated air toxicity cover up that as days went by sentenced more and more folks to a slow and appalling death.
    it's a compelling fact, maybe even to hapa-like critters with brains the size of a rabbit's testicles that politicians would walk over our dead bodies to serve their own personal interests. not yet obvious though to a fanatical and faulty logic thought process like that of poor critter hapa: born lacking any ability to consider more than one hypothesis if opposite to his static but comfy mental paradigm, the critter is not mentally versatile enough to recognize and at the same time tell apart broad and distinct arguments when amongst them he finds views, opinions and not least evidence contradicting his established pre-notions.....he just never matured the necessary emotional detachment to stay calm and mantain a neutral position, but goes into short-circuit and begins posting this magik:

#33     Aug 4, 2007
  4. speres

speres

whilst most of these conspiracy theorys in my opinion are complete and utter nonsense i have to agree that the governments don't give a damn about the people in fact they treat the masses with contempt.

#34     Aug 4, 2007
  5. Spoken just as I would expect from someone whose "mental paradigm" has been shaped by getting his ass kicked by law enforcement for, oh, breaking the law.

Always easy to blame "the Man" and authority in general instead of facing up to one's inadequacies....innit Bit?

#35     Aug 5, 2007
  6. ok, now i will make an effort and try to have a dialogue with you as i want to know if you really can be straight and honest and engage with folks with views you clearly despise.

first, i didn't like telling you one if not the biggest problem i have, nor i felt great admitting that i was a junkie. i never posted about it before, yet i came clean with you as you genuinely seemed interested. not that i expect any better from you, nor that it seem that significant or that it hurts me but why you have to distort my words to score a cheap point? still could be you can't recall but either way it confirms you have no ammunitions and feel more empathy and respect for politicians than for people. tell me it is a typo and am wrong, please.

i wasn't breaking the law hapa and i told you so at the time, that makes law enforcement not me completely inadequate. you see, you are always wrong, as you are on that magik post of yours: a kid can reply to that garbage and still make you look a disgrace.

#36     Aug 5, 2007
  7. Ah, as opposed to the following?

That's mighty generous of you, Bit. Should I feel honored that you've decided it's time to have a "dialogue"?

I have gone over that exchange and have seen that you claim that you were not breaking the law, so I will admit that I incorrectly assumed that you admitted that you were breaking the law. However, you did admit to being a junkie and also gave the following opinion of law enforcement which formed the basis for me writing what I did:

So you were arrested for trying to score drugs...isn't that breaking the law, Bit? Anyway, that's a mere technicality in this context since you state that ALL police officers "deserve only pain and sufferin'," and go on further to state that some ought to be killed.

Therefore, despite my incorrect assumption that you admitted to breaking the law - whether or not you actually were or not - I still adhere to the proposition that your predilection for subscribing to outlandish conspiracy theories is the result of getting your ass kicked by law enforcement. Clearly you feel that you are a victim of "the Man," never mind that you are/were a junkie and that is the reason you were arrested in the first place and supposedly treated harshly. I do not sense that you accept responsibility for your actions.

I think you need to run to the bosom of the Zzztroll and try to solicit sympathy from it. One fallen soul giving comfort to another...

That "garbage" post of mine, albeit sarcastic, is a summary of various moonbat conspiracy theories that have been oft repeated, some of which you yourself have subscribed to and stated support for here on ET.

I am always wrong? Coming from you, that wounds about as much as the Zzztroll calling me one of the Klannish...

You make me look like a disgrace? Impossible...

#37     Aug 5, 2007
  8. hapa, you recall this administration's reassurances concerning the air quality at ground zero...you do know the WH was well aware of how toxic and deadly the "soup" was. they knew because they monitored the air ph in lower manhattan and collected samples to analyze; the results were incontrovertible and indisputable: it was contaminated with the most poisonous residues on earth that if inhaled would sure lead to a hurray of pulmonary diseases, including emphysema and cancer, and ultimately death...the study told them that anyone breathing that air, even if just for a day was very likely to get terminally ill. WH knew all this yet valued big biz's time and money a priority over the lives of hundreds of thousands of folks. WH basically took the conscious decision to sacrifice large numbers of newyorkers
    lives for the sake of companies profits. now, how do you reconcile your views of a caring govt with this shit? please, illuminate us with your brilliant coherence...thx.

#38     Aug 5, 2007
  9. no idiot, i never got caught with anything and have no criminal record: i was arrested because in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. i wasn't trying but waiting or looking to score...still, trying to score drugs is not a punishable offense, are you more nutty than i thought? how can that be? you are not found in possession of anything, what would be the law you are breaking?

how 'bout these insiders hapa?... they became conspiracy theorists as a result of what trauma? dont ignore this question, please:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Latas

my views have developed recently after researching things and reading govt declassified documents. like if there is any connection between what's right, what is wrong, what is immoral and what happened to me more than a decade ago. actions? what fkin' actions? i dont have to take responsibility for obeying the law: you are mentally crippled and probably meant i should take responsibility for just having intentions cops dont want me or anybody to have... so when scumbags in position of authority see you may want to do something that doesn't fit with their moral views its perfectly reasonable for them [and you] to take the law into their own hands and arrest me since there's no law against 'probable intention', then punish me with punches in the face and kicks in the legs and stomach.

that was only a summary of your insanity, ignorance and stupidity;

correct, although a kid would make you look even worse, you are already a disgrace.

#39     Aug 5, 2007
  10. Conspiracy to purchase illegal drugs is a felony. So by your own admission, you were committing a felony (at least in the USA ). You just weren't charged or convicted....

#40     Aug 5, 2007