Analyst: Al-Qaeda Videotapes Digitally Doctored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Aug 2, 2007.

1. So Zawahiri makes the tapes, somehow the pentagon gets the tapes and doctors them and then delivers back to some middleman to deliver to Al Jazeera?

Is that what you are telling me you friggin lunatic?

This kid is living proof why abortion should be encouraged, safe and legal.

#11     Aug 2, 2007
  2. Yes, what's so strange about that? The tapes were made several years ago and now presented a fresh proof that OBL is still alive. Feel the brain tickle, let it run, it's called thinking.

O, what anger. You sound like a kid that's told that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

Ursa..

#12     Aug 2, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Al Qada never says anything about these doctored tapes? It would make them look weak.... so actually... listen closely now, this is not for the masses... the administration leaked the information about the doctored tapes to show Al Qada who is in charge and get Democrats elected so they can hand over the whole mess to them.... I know these things...

#13     Aug 2, 2007
  4. Because you moonbats, however many of you there may be, have a built-in firewall that makes the absorption of common sense impossible.

So much easier to rail against "the man".....innit?

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Fat chance Major. Sputdr bean for a brain does not function that way. Years of inbreeding.

#15     Aug 2, 2007
  6. Oh I see.

The tapes were made years ago never distributed to Al Jazeera and other muslim terror networks and the CIA probably, maybe Cheney himself, broke into the Al Queda terrorist video vault, stole the videos and doctored them or copied them from an muslim terror network, doctored them and nobody from al jazeera or in the muslim world remembers ever seeing these specific videos before.

yes, you are right. I'm not the one thinking.

You conspiracy nuts need to get back on the meds.

#16     Aug 3, 2007
  7. something along the lines, excluding your extra mental cirrhosis stuff, has already happened with the infamous tape first shown in the documentary "on the road to guantanamo" and then, same tape, later released by the pentagon as "latest brand new/just in". so, you need to smell the coffee coglio', and pay attention to what those analysts studying obl tapes for yrs have been saying.

#17     Aug 3, 2007
  8. traderob

traderob

Hey Bit
    Did they identify the blackops who did the massacre at VIRGINIA TECH, do you think it was the same ones who blew up the twin towers?

Do you think they have computer skills as well..:eek: :eek:

#18     Aug 3, 2007
  9. Roberk, i would have expected better of you.

#19     Aug 3, 2007
  10. rob, are you familiar with Gladio?

go to wiki and read about it, then tell me what you think.

#20     Aug 3, 2007