Analysis for some Major USA Companies

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Albrady, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Albrady

Albrady

Yhoo: this share is currently moving in up trending zoon. Despite yhoo has made good move, the short term trend is bearish till $30.20. We might see the reversal trend sell signal starts at 33.33 where this value assumed as two top and bottom (M) signal. The accumulation phase on YHOO just started as seen in the attached figure. From technical analysis, the MACD, RSI and CCI all indicate slightly Yhoo for short term must move into bearish path. On the other hand, Yhoo in terms of long investment will return above the $32 level as the long term trend showing bullish move. The reason(s) for the short term decline could be or due to the expectations on the overall US indices down trend move , oil and geopolitical issues effects.

#11     Jul 4, 2006
  2. LeroyB3

LeroyB3

Albrady,

Your indicator needs work IMHO. It is much too subjective. You are obviously picking out buy and sell points in retrospect. Hindsight is 20/20 my friend.

You need some sort of trigger to initiate a trade.

Best,

LB

#12     Jul 5, 2006
  3. Albrady

Albrady

Dear mschey

When I said you may buy it at 16.5 it is up to you if you want it or not. I'm sure there are some people are a waiting for such fortune. you may instead make short if you like it and once reached the 16.5 you may close the first short contract and enter long at this figure 16.5.

Since I'm Muslim usually never make shorts in stocks but in currency since you work with pair we sell one and buy another at the same time. At any rate its up to you hence I'm here to tell the facts that I see.

Best luck

#13     Jul 5, 2006
  4. Albrady

Albrady

SIGM: This Company almost has finished the accumulation phase and expected to start Distribution phase soon. this company could move uptrend almost toward $12.0. The long trend on this company is bullish as indicated in the rest of the figures.

Recommendation: buy at 9.0 range and Hold till $12.0

Best regards

#14     Jul 6, 2006
  5. Albrady

Albrady

#15     Jul 6, 2006
  6. Albrady

Albrady

#16     Jul 6, 2006
  7. Albrady

Albrady

From other technical Analysis:

RSI~30
    MACD at the least Values

Bollinger Band: near the beneath line but not touching indicating up move trend.

CCI: almost try to move to positive direction

#17     Jul 6, 2006
  8. Albrady

Albrady

Apart from the Stock market I like this Monte Carlo Theory

Just a simple rule I like it: says for every 100 data point collection there should have been two event occurrences. I noticed that if you want some one to reply to your subject just take the total readers and then divide them on 100 then multiply the result by 2 you can then know the total repliers to your subject. I wrote this subject and almost 17 replies (including this reply) so far hence I expected that the total readers should be 17* 100/2 =850 readers at least.

Best luck and you could apply this to any subject you will find it so useful

#18     Jul 6, 2006
  9. Albrady

Albrady

I thought this forum more active and you all like to chat. I found so far less contribution from you ladies and gentlemen.

#19     Jul 12, 2006
  10. Albrady

Albrady

watch the DOW how it moves toward 10800 as per our expectations.

#20     Jul 13, 2006