Analysis for some Major USA Companies

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Albrady, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Albrady

Albrady

GOOG: currently GOOG entered a distribution phase and will continue on the buy signal till ($450-460) range as indicated in the attached figure.

The basis for the figure is both deep technical and quantum mechanics analyses.

Best luck for all

Al-Abrady
    Saudi Arabia

2. Albrady

Albrady

XING: currently XING entered an accumulation phase and will continue on the sell signal till $7-8 range as indicated in the attached figure.

Recommendation :( Risky)

Best luck for all

Al-Abrady
    Saudi Arabia

3. Albrady

Albrady

We might see the last movement on DOW within +100 before the reversal movement. As indicated in the attached figure, it is apparent that the DOW has entered an accumulation phase and most likely it will return back to a range of 10800. This movement may be due to or as a result of the expected increase on the future events on the oil prices.

• doww.jpg
      File size:
      93.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Albrady

Albrady

INTL: this company is currently moving in flat zone as an indication of a waiting for such news. The current movement is bullish since INTL is in distribution phase. The anticipation price for Intel for coming two weeks is in a range of $23.5 to $24.0. The attached figure shows the INTL movement and the expectations.

Recommendation: Buy at $20.5 and sell at $24.0

• intl.jpg
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Albrady

Albrady

INTEL(INTC): this company has finished the distribution phase and recently entered into Accumulation phase. as indicated in the attached figure, it is expected INTC will enter again into bearish movement till 16.5-17.0 .

Recommendation: Buy at $16.5 and hold.

• intc.jpg
      File size:
      89.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Thank you, albrady, for sharing your charts. The indicator line for accumulation and distribution -- may i ask what indicator or formula that is?

7. If you get a 16.5 buy....you don't want it....just my .02.

Intc is currently a buy, triggered at 18.50, and system still holding long here.

Stop, would be 16.50!

Good trading!

8. sludge

sludge

What is your methodology for all of this? Without it that indicator is somewhat lacking in meaning.

9. Albrady

Albrady

First of all thank you for the reading. The indicators that I use are Bollinger bands combined with both CCI and MACD these from the technical Analysis> on the other hand, for my indicators I use accumulation /distribution indicator different from the Acc/Dist. indicator that you see it in the technical Analysis, this one is based on both Kinetics and Quantum Mechanics(Power Low). It is like this formula, Y=K*Exp(X)^n.

Other indicators I generate (Angle or Math Indicators) in which I decide on the angle of the movement.

Best luck

10. Albrady

Albrady

MSFT: this share is currently moving in flat zoon. Despite MSFT has made good move, the long trend is bearish. We might see the reversal trend sell signal starts at 23.85 where this value assumed as two tops and bottom (M) signal. It is truly MSFT will start decline to 21 then it might reach $19 range in later stage of this month. The accumulation phase on MSFT just started as seen in the attached figure. From technical analysis, the MACD, RSI and CCI all indicate MSFT must move into bearish path.

#10     Jul 4, 2006