Analysis followed by action. Live Calls. (5min delayed)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrkmcknz, Apr 23, 2011.

1. mrkmcknz,

Does that mean we will not see some failed tries? Confused?

ES

#11     Apr 24, 2011
  2. mrkmcknz

mrkmcknz

No just means I don't want to rush to the level where I'm more bothered about my live calls as opposed to making sure my trades are all good.

I follow the ethos that: Winning trades should not be applauded in the same way losses should not be dwelled <cant spell that word! upon.

Every loss and win will be shown on here.

#12     Apr 24, 2011
  3. So technically you could post your trades right away? no?

ES

#13     Apr 24, 2011
  4. mrkmcknz

mrkmcknz

Yes, I will try and post them as soon to entry as I can. At some instances it may be even sooner then 5minutes.

#14     Apr 24, 2011
  5. Fibonacci voodoo?! In for results and support!!!

But first, please explain why you are using MAs based on Fib numbers and what Pi has to do with trading? [​IMG]

#15     Apr 24, 2011
  6. mrkmcknz

mrkmcknz

That is my secret ;) Proof is in the pudding.

#16     Apr 24, 2011
  7. Why are there so many skeptic here?

#17     Apr 24, 2011
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

I doubt the institutional trading programs that seriously move price are designed to trip up retail day traders. HFT systems are designed to scalp fractions of moves ahead of each other, but the funds that buy and sell stocks/commodities are looking to buy and sell at the levels they believe are value levels and the the fact they have to move such large size around means they leave common repeated price footprints we can use to tag along with them.

Although I've been faked out by a common setup that failed because all setups fail sometimes no matter how positive the expectancy, I doubt any program was specifically designed to fake me out.

All this talk of pi and pudding has made me hungry.

Good trading to the OP and everyone else this week!

#18     Apr 24, 2011
  9. if u dont think they programs are there to fake u out, then they have faked u out twice.

still, you're way ahead of the avg et slob, who is faked out many more times than that

#19     Apr 24, 2011
  10. On ES, its either large traders or programs that try to fake one out.

#20     Apr 24, 2011