Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola - Why Social Distancing Should Not Be the New Normal

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by easymon1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

what percent of coronavirus are covid-19 virus?
    covid-19 vs corona.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    #31     Jul 1, 2020
  2. Sig

Sig

Stupidly repeating yourself accomplishes what exactly? A question is not a point. What is your point? It appears to be that based on conspiracy You Tube videos you think that COVID tests don't test for COVID but also the common cold and therefore the increase in COVID test results, hospitalizations, and deaths is something we should ignore. However you denied that this was your point and have then kept stupidly kept repeating the question I've shown to be both irrelevant and incorrect (COVID tests are specific to the COVID virus, by the way, happy to show you the results from mine if that would convince you but since you're impervious to reason I'm guessing it wouldn't?). So, again WTF is your point?

#32     Jul 1, 2020
  3. Sig, you're either dealing with a troll or trying to reason with a doorknob. Either way, there is no favorable outcome.

#33     Jul 1, 2020
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Where did you see this question repeated?
    again you are wrong.
    try again?
    what percent of coronavirus are covid-19 virus?

#34     Jul 1, 2020
  5. Sig

Sig

I'm gonna go with doorknob. I am genuinely interested in how people like this function in day to day life. I interact pretty regularly with people at all levels of intelligence, from Down Syndrome adults on up. To be completely honest, the Down Syndrome adults seem to have a much better grasp on life than this guy because outside of being overly trusting they have a good idea of what their limitations are. You wouldn't find one repeating the same thing over and over and then denying that they'd been repeating the same thing over and over, for example. I just can't image how he functions in day to day life and would be genuinely interested in doing an anthropologist style study to see exactly how he manages and as a bonus perhaps figure out what it is that makes him think they way he does.

#35     Jul 1, 2020
  6. easymon1

easymon1

I've learned a lot about Sig, thanks.
    All the best to you , Sir.

#36     Jul 1, 2020
  7. easymon1

easymon1

8. easymon1

easymon1

covid-19 tests.jpg

#38     Jul 2, 2020
  9. easymon1

easymon1

"As a society, we have come to a point where people too often treat one another as objects and opportunities, rather than as fellow human beings. Respecting one another as individuals, or not doing so, seriously impacts the future of all of us."

"Not only is such a belief system wrong and highly misleading, it also results in a very limited mindset that prevents you from learning from others. "

#39     Jul 2, 2020
  10. easymon1

easymon1

pythagoras.jpg

#40     Nov 11, 2020