An option trading gui with certain features ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by cpphey, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I think the problem is getting this all from one source and it having a GUI. We offer Realtick (RT) and LVX. #1 can be found on RT. Historical vols and greeks can be found on LVX but not vol surface. To view the VOL skew on any one day at any one time, you might have to buy the data and do that yourself.

I would contact ORATS, a sponsor here. If he does not have this, he might be able to provide the service or point you in the right direction. https://www.orats.com/

#11     Aug 12, 2019
    Matt_ORATS likes this.
  2. Matt_ORATS

Matt_ORATS Sponsor

https://mytradehawk.com/ may work for you. They are a client of ours and I have asked them to post here about their capabilities.

#12     Aug 12, 2019
  3. Matt_ORATS

Matt_ORATS Sponsor

Here's what I got from TradeHawk:

TradeHawk is a front end stock and options trading platform. It is fully integrated at Tradier Brokerage, a U.S. FINRA regulated, SIPC insured broker dealer.

TradeHawk supports many types of order entry and management including conditional orders, trailing stops, advanced orders, triggers, and brackets. Risk simulation and option and spread calculators help you preview trades before placing them in the marketplace.

Gain valuable insights of implied volatility and historical underlying volatility in TradeHawk’s Vol Workshop and IV/HVOL Charts.

The best news is that TradeHawk through Tradier Brokerage offers unlimited, commission-free option and stock trading for one, low monthly subscription price of $159. Trade without commission anxiety, TradeHawk! Check us out at www.mytradehawk.com.

#13     Aug 13, 2019
  4. cpphey

cpphey

@Matt_ORATS I got the gui and it stinks.... no option charting . From a user experience standpoint, it does not even come close to other bigger vendors like thinkorswim , IB etc.

Any other web-charting live option prices and strategies ?

#14     Aug 20, 2019
  5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

This is LVX, AAPL Sept 212.5 puts and calls

upload_2019-8-20_10-57-32.png

#15     Aug 20, 2019
  6. cpphey

cpphey

@Robert Morse this is amazing.

Can you show a few screenshots of the screener with different config for lets say SPY

#16     Aug 22, 2019
  7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

#17     Aug 22, 2019