An Open Letter to Warren Buffett.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Sep 21, 2008.

1. <cite>This is a nation of idiots. We need to CLEAN OUT, forcibly if needed, all the self interested , scamming manipulators.</cite><p>The political system BROKE before the economic system.

I laugh at the Bush haters, he is a relatively popular guy compared to Congress. His approval rating is in the 20's while Congress is around 10 per cent.

So what do these two IDIOT parties do, they nominate two SENATORS. Americans HATE sitting Senators. They have rejected these elitist morons time and time again in national elections if Nixon would have shaved he would have one the debate on television as he was believed to have won by those listening on radio and it would have been a REALLY long time since a sitting senator was elected.

I do not know exactly why people are attracted to Sarah Palin but I can only conclude that she is only person on the two major party tickets who is not some stupid ass Senator.

#11     Sep 21, 2008
  2. Becky quick is NOT a pretty anchor queen

#12     Sep 21, 2008
  3. I was being polite.

#13     Sep 21, 2008
  4. sho-tim

sho-tim

We have massive amounts of bad loans made to people who can't pay them back.

And just like night follows day, in steps someone like the above to tell us it's reagans's low tax philosophy that caused it.

It had nothing to do with democrats pushing and mandating for low income people to get loans and installing their people at fnma to make it happen, eh?

It is absolutely frightening that the mentality of the above poster actually does prevail in this country.

#14     Sep 21, 2008
  5. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He dared 'em. LOL. Fucking billlionaire putz. You know, if he stopped fucking around,a nd ran his company. What a loon. Value. Discipline. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=863683235&play=1

#15     Sep 22, 2008