An Open Invitation to the HotShots on ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Who gives a rats ass about others tax returns.

At the end of the day, "you" have to deal with your Financial Worth, nobody else does.

So, if your doing well, that is the cushion that will save your arse the next few years. It will save you from the Financial Storm that many are pretending, isn't on the way.

If you do not have a cushion, then you will end up like the 5th ward in New Orleans, underwater and forgotten.

#31     Apr 28, 2008
  2. Ever heard of "Photoshop"? Anyone can make their tax forms look a hundred times more than it was. IN fact, with Turbotax, you just punch in a few numbers, print off the form, and send it to YOU, so you can slobber all over your keyboard.

Now, be a nice doggie, and send ON us the following, your:

SSN
    Mother's maiden name
    Your bank account numbers and PINs
    Your credit and debit card numbers
    your online brokerage accounts, with name and password

Then, please:

send your money, stocks, annuties, your cat title, the deed to your properties, and anything of value to the following address:

I. M. Clueless
    23 Skidoo Lane
    Anywhere, USA

#32     Apr 28, 2008
  3. I guess it doesnt matter to you, since you will tell everyone you are leaving ET for good only to come back a day later as someone brand new.

I guess when this is your normal course of action, no need to keep up an image :D

#33     Apr 28, 2008
  4. LOL, yeah I really care what a guy who signed up a few hours ago has to say. Why dont you go see a doctor and have him write you a prescription for two testacles. Obviously you dont have them otherwise you wouldnt have needed a new user name to get all "cyber tough" with me :D

#34     Apr 28, 2008
  5. You're right C.

He's a stalker/troll who most definitely doesn't "have a pair", if he did he could come see me ... but we all know that isn't going to happen! :D

#35     Apr 28, 2008
  6. Of course not, he hasnt seen the doc yet to get those prescribed :D

#36     Apr 28, 2008
  7. jimmy jam? never heard of him.

#37     Apr 28, 2008

8. Any reason why I should you "substance" on this board ? And what if at the end I do take the credit, am I supposed to feel good about it ? Will you respect me more ? Is your idea of a perfect world to have everyone and his cousin to learn from ET posts/pdfs then quit their job and start making money to live happily ever after ?

When trading I used to feel guilty of stealing candies from kids like yourself, but not anymore, you are thick in the head and this thread you started shows it.

I will share a little something with you

NOTHING IS FREE

good luck, you are going to need it

#38     Apr 28, 2008
  9. ghoste

ghoste

You'll never see Jack Hershey's tax return

You might see his girlfriends :p

#39     May 7, 2008
  10. Yeah it was definitely worth posting on a thread that has been dormant since April :)

Obsessed with Jack much mr trader 28 alias :D

#40     May 7, 2008