An Open Invitation to the HotShots on ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Please, spare me your BS "conscience". You dont care about noobs, you dangle a carrot in front on them and then say fukk you. You are a tease and nothing more. Some would say you are no better than Jack. So stop being a hypocrite.

#21     Apr 26, 2008
  2. apple

#22     Apr 26, 2008
  3. you show how much you care by supporting Jack, you said you are profitable, well go ahead POST your methods in detail if you are smart

you are the type that enjoys watching noobs get takin in by Jack

Jack is not just another guy, Jack is dangerous

Jack's games are deep and dangerous

AND YES I DO CARE, that is why if you look at my history you will see many attacks on Jack Hershey

like I said, eat some moral fiber, see what it feels like for the first time in your life :eek:

you are what's wrong in this world cokie..........no one fukin cares

#23     Apr 27, 2008
  4. OK fine maybe I didn't read your post ......at all

sorry

#24     Apr 27, 2008

5. bwahaahaahaha you are asking us to prove ourselves. i love it. you have all the great liar tactics down.

#25     Apr 28, 2008
  6. care to speculate how those games may be played?

#26     Apr 28, 2008
  7. "Cold" please, just stop your madness with Jack. Your obsession is becoming sickening. You are slowly revealing to everyone that you are just some unhappy Jack follower who never figured it all out. Your act of being a superiour genious and successful trader is wearing VERY thin.

#27     Apr 28, 2008
  8. oh yeahh cokie I am real worried about my image in ET

yeah proving myself to people where only 5% actually trades

#28     Apr 28, 2008
  9. its simple, Jack gets people into his web

next thing they know is 2 years have passed, trading account is empty, and their depression is setting in

what a fukin life, what a great life thanks to Jack H and SCT and PVT and FTT and PGT TPI HNDBA"KSDLJ(&WQTYO(YG@RIH@O*(RF*@H

#29     Apr 28, 2008
  10. I have been tradign for ten years. I try and write posts on this site that have soem value. I use technicals to trade futures and options on futures. I have looked at the jack hershey method..which is really just trading chanels and (andrews pitchfork) method... a method developed by Dr. anddrews. Hershey adds volume study etc. I think the hershey posts have some value.. I also think they try and over-complicate what could be a very simple strategy for many people to follow. Look everyone.. all fo the indicators and systems work AT SOME POINT IN TIME!!!! they also do not work at some points in time as well.. the key is combining and knowing when to use which technicals and indicators that you liek and trust for your own set ups... anyway .. i think Jack H has merit, but he got himself into trouble by statign that you can get 3 times the daily average and that he has never taken a loss.. this is what gave him a bad rap.. as well as promising to show live video of trades and not doing that as well... anyway i have actually learned and applied some of the stuff from the Hershey Method..but I would not put all of my energy into learning it.. just my humble opnion

#30     Apr 28, 2008