An Open Invitation to the HotShots on ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Jan 16, 2008.

1. An open invitation

With so many traders claiming good fortune on a board that severely lacks good substance but is abundant on odor I encourage the hot shots of
    the board, you know who you are, to stop talking the talk and delivering something with essence to the forums on this post. Even if you have done so in the past, let's compile it right here, and if it yours, feel free to take credit for it.

I'm not asking for you to share your most inner trading secrets but how about one good setup. Just one, I'm sure if you are such a hot shot
    helping the community with one solid setup will not diminish your wonderful returns.

It's a respectful invitation to a party, let's see whose mature enough to show up and dance instead of trashing it.

This is for the sake of the trading community so let's see if we can gather some great ideas and see how elite we really are. This is your chance to redeem yourself as a good trader and not a bad trader but a good asshole.

Snake Oil salesman are killed on sigh on this board so let's not praise the word in underwear and do it right, for free!

Moderators I kindly ask that you assist in keeping this discussion clean and productive.

The ball is on your side of the court.

Thank you for reading.

2. What are you offering in return.

regards
    f9

3. What are you talking about? You made 4 ridiculous calls out of 5, you're posting a new 'the market is going to do this or that' thread every day, and we called you an idiot because of it.

And you're telling others to stop talking the talk? You're the poster boy for it nowadays, you and TheKin2.

What's the problem?

4. I won't share for the simple fact that YOU are asking for it.

Most of the good info is shared via PM....I see you are not on the list.

Maybe take a look at Anek's AHM....if you can't get a morsel from that, you need to sell cars or french fries.

Sorry if I appear a little "insensitive".

:)

5. jd7419

jd7419

God man I could give you a hundred setups but you would still lose. Anyway I will give you something better than a setup. I am a daytrader. When I enter say rimm for example on the long side with the intention of a 5000 share postion I will probe the position. So even if I love the setup I will only buy 400 shares. The stock will wiggle a little and once it PROVES to me that my trade is right by moving up I will add the whole position. If the trade of the 400 share probe does not prove right immediately I will exit the postion at the market right away. This whole decision process takes place in seconds and I do it over and over all day long, long and short. Essentially I want to be small when I am wrong and large when I am right. Tough concept for alot of traders to grasp

6. Joab

Joab

LOL

Next they will be asking for our PIN codes !

OP

Do the work if you want the reward, there is enough good info in ET if you put in the time !

also

If you want the better traders to post more then support them when the trolls trash their threads, I personal rarely post anything because whenever the trolls attack I get no support from the other ET members or Baron and the mods, so no offence but F u all. :cool:

7. jr, you continue to get great advice in spite of your ridiculous cheerleading threads where you make absurdly wrong calls then run and hide when your prediction falls apart.

8. jreynolds...if you say how much you are actually up or down this year then i will talk about some stuff.

9. Shhhhh. This guy would likely still fuck this up.

Save your money and learn to watch price action.

Better yet, spend the g on a "thread starter sedative".

10. One of my more profitable setups lately has been to fade your calls. Real easy set up.

#10     Jan 16, 2008