An open invitation to the hot shots of ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Anekdoten, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinabetal

pinabetal

Illuminator would you please quit poking fun and post something worthwhile that might help somebody??? :)

#51     Oct 9, 2007
  2. pinabetal Hear me

your simple way of looking at this is not bad for a start

but trading can offer so much more, more than you know at this point

let me give you some pointers

here is what is wrong with your method

you must wait few days for things to happen.

you depend on looking for set-ups

you need to go intra day

you need to go single futures chart

you need to think, how can I find what to do RIGHT NOW, no doji star but NOW

what should I do NOW

think about it

#52     Oct 9, 2007

3. 800 a day = a true trader is simply your opinion, and a pointless one at that. Anek is allready a great trader, and this was a thread with good potential, the only thing stupid about it is your uninsightful posts. Apparently one of the "3 diamonds" isn't your brain.

~Cx

Actually, your failure to understand the premise of this thread makes you an idiot whom is incapable of comprehending basic english. Nothing shows evidence of Anek's inability to understand markets. In fact, he is very talented, probably far more so than yourself. Noone suggested same tactics, and the purpose was to benefit the community and be productive unlike most threads on this site. As far as the shotgun statement goes, take your own advice there please.

~Cx

P.S. Haven't they wiped that worthless "crystal ball" thread off the face of the earth yet?? What a joke that thread is.
    Price > you.

#53     Oct 9, 2007
  4. Cxinvest

HOW DARE YOU SIR

HOW DARE YOU

nah just kiddin

hey listen, smart ass

why don't you right now post completely your working trading method

do it smart ass

DO IT NOW

#54     Oct 9, 2007
  5. pinabetal

pinabetal

How do you know what I know?? But just in case you are worried I have many more plays I can do. But I am willing to share this one. I don't have to go intraday with it. It can be a swing trade. It can trade for days or weeks with a trailing stop. Almost everyday there are different setups on all stocks. You just have to know what to look for and what to do with the setups. I am still waiting for your gold tidbit. :) I don't post often here on ET. Just don't have the time so I am getting ready to do an hasta la vista on this thread but please give us your play illuminator. Shine on our lives with a bit of wisdom. You have yet to give us something concrete. I am quite sure you are capable of doing so, therefore, please do not keep us waiting any longer. Thanks!

#55     Oct 9, 2007

6. A sound understanding of price action (S&R levels, trends, classic formations, etc.) combined with solid discipline and experience can make anyone money in a number of different markets.

~Cx

#56     Oct 9, 2007
  7. LOL that is exactly what I do

ET I have given you my wisdom LOL :D

#57     Oct 9, 2007
  8. pinabetal

pinabetal

Well, hasta la vista. Illuminator happy trading. Still no concrete secrets divulged on your part. Here are two more examples of the setup. My simple setup was too simple. It is amazing how people look for complicated things. As if they are better!! I have seen some charts so marked up that it would take a long time to deciper them and perhaps the help of a microscope to see all the lines..etc. That kind of trading ain't for me. Simplicity works good for me ...If one can accept simplicity perhaps my posts will help some trader. I'm slipping and sliding...away..away..away..goodbye.

#58     Oct 9, 2007
  9. pinabetal

pinabetal

I just gotta slip one more thing in before I leave. IMO trading setups or patterns w/o correlating them with volume decrease significantly their usefulness. I would say it is a waste of time, but boy would I get hammered on that one. I will stick with "decreases significantly" their usefulness. Maybe that will make it easier to accept the concept....bye!

#59     Oct 9, 2007
  10. True, however shorting has limited downside potential.
    Moreover, due to certain interests of investors and insiders long is also a higher probability trade across the equities market for factors that include stakeholder interests as well as financial growth (retirement, investing, etc).

This is the main reason why most short hedge funds will see failure.

To short a market like the DOW is difficult UNLESS you have a trend-based system. Picking tops in this market is SUICIDE.

#60     Oct 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.