An offer to Volente.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. What a thread! LOL, bozente is the slime of et slime. He's been slimin and losin for years on this site. Who would listen to anything bozo had to say? Are you new to this site?
    Well said.

#61     Apr 21, 2012
  2. d08

d08

Are you trolling?
    You are losing money since you started on Autumn Gold and your YTD position is 266 out of 270, I guess you thought no-one would look that up. And you have less than 40k under "management".

"KC Capital Management is an RIA and a CTA utilizing price action theories like Price Physics, Financial Science, Pairs Trading..."

Classic.

http://www.autumngold.com/Advisor/Statistics/cta_profile.php?op=profile&id=113522

#62     Apr 21, 2012
  3. Seriously, this shit has got to end.

BeauWo: If you're going to attempt to BS everyone, AT THE VERY LEAST MAKE IT UNVERIFIABLE!

My God, what a dumb ass.

#63     Apr 21, 2012
  4. pma

pma

#64     Apr 22, 2012
  5. We'll be number 1 with more than $50k in assets after this month.

#65     Apr 22, 2012
  6. No doubt, if this claim is indeed true:

<i>Beau Wolinsky • I believe Price Physics is this method of trend following that is the holy grail method we'd all want to use. Yes, it works on everything. Yes, it can be genetically programmed in 5 dimensions with 2 variations...</i>

#66     Apr 23, 2012
  7. LOL. LOL.

OK, one more...... LOL

Now, I am #5 out of 5,873,232,224 inter-galactic traders.

We are more secretive than the Illuminati (the more secret Illuminati, not the one in movies. lol).

We control the world, and a few other worlds!!!

Now try to disprove this one!!!!

#67     Apr 23, 2012