An offer to Volente.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. All the way down the slope of hope......

#31     Apr 19, 2012
  2. Is this just overflow from the pissing match that is called the "ES Journal" thread?

Perhaps a containment mechanism, such as a sub-forum called Witch Trials, replete with the old methods of torture just like the early 1800s.

#32     Apr 19, 2012
  3. I personally make a distinction for option-positions as often the NBBO is so wide that the BSer cannot have possibly seen a fill; but why do you care whether his price hit the tape if it was marketable?

I assume Vol's trades worked out, at least on paper, so you're upset?

Why don't you both enter a contest?

#33     Apr 19, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Well, are we all happy now?
    Let freedom ring!:p

#34     Apr 19, 2012
  5. While we're at it... WTF are your statements?

#35     Apr 19, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(This kinda post is one of the main reasons I hang out here.--Fuuuuuuny!)

#36     Apr 19, 2012
  7. i like this deal better...............:)

horizontal rope pissing et al.

who cares.

s

#37     Apr 19, 2012
  8. True, but that's what most people use it for. To concoct lies about their trading, and make excuses for why they're performing well.

I think I might be the number one CTA in the country after this month ends. I really don't think the 25% high on Autumn Gold will hold, so anything above 50% YTD at the end of April ought to be really good.

There are only 18 advisors on the site, so to be one of them you must have already put long hours in on your work, and I know Vol's probably lying about it, and you can show him up with live trading contests. Unfortunately you're talking forex, or maybe I misheard you. Lots of bucket shops willing to track trades.

I Love NQ, RB, and ZC. Stocks, Food, and Energy. They move predictably, and there is a real reason to question your sanity.

It's not like you can do anything but put him on ignore anyway. There's lots of negative people on here, and if you aren't doing it their way they'll post even more negative things than you thought possible. Remember you can always ask mods to remove offensive comments.

#38     Apr 19, 2012
  9. Traded 10,000 ES contracts today

Made so much money nobody would believe me.

I am likely the greatest trader ET has ever seen.

I have tons of money; however, for a limited time I will take on 5 students at 25k each per year.

One phone call per week. I say 18 words.

These words are priceless.

I've been audited by the king!!!!

If I get 5 students I will never post on ET again!!!!

#39     Apr 19, 2012
  10. Do please tell us, KC Capital CEO, are you bullish or bearish at this time?

#40     Apr 19, 2012