An offer to Volente.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Macho

Macho

The operative word " probably".:p

#21     Apr 19, 2012
  2. aren't you taking your rift with Volente too far.....I mean come on....I ream Volente a lot too but only in jest...

Your Pride was hurt?...dude seriously....this is an anonymous internet forum...that was the funniest statement I've heard all week......

You've been on Vol for a couple of days now....let it go.....get over it....

#22     Apr 19, 2012
  3. asap

asap

never heard of that concept "ET career" but i am pretty sure it must be huge.

#23     Apr 19, 2012
  4. Do a trade challenge for $$$$.

Make live calls documented on ET or somewhere else.

Have a third party referee.

I would love to see this.

Winner gets $$$$ and bragging rights and ET sees who is the real deal.

#24     Apr 19, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So what?

#25     Apr 19, 2012
  6. Nothing wrong with a good pissing contest. After all it's how we elect our government here in the US. :D

I think your offer is a reasonable one Chay, but doubt that you will get a response.

The Buddhists say that "All unhappiness comes from attachment." That can be attachment to people, things, or outcomes.

Now that you have thrown down the gauntlet it would be best to work on letting go, so as to avoid being distracted from the important things in life.

In my case, everything I have ever let go of had claw marks on it...:p

#26     Apr 19, 2012
  7. There is a good function on forex factory to document trades straight from your brokerage account that is free. Good way to have a "contest" if anyone is so inclined. that would be fun to see some of these big swinging dicks to cock fight each other.

http://www.forexfactory.com/trades.php

#27     Apr 19, 2012
  8. I can't think of anything better to do than watch two dicks slap against each other.

Alright, back to the underground... :cool:

#28     Apr 19, 2012
  9. chay, personally i like vol...but the big picture points you bring up i actually agree with.

i have asked vol ( i never meant to single him out...imo there are countless guys who are liars and losers of which i do not believe vol is one of them) about posting broker shots to back up previous/current posts and he points out it does little to prove anything.

what i do hate for moral and ethical reasons are guys who built a persona that is a complete lie that can sway the weak.

i guess i disagree...this goes with my ass umption screens are not fakes.. if screens are easily faked , he has valid points. in any case i feel if more guys posted jpegs, etc of calls i would really believe it more than "i entered here" "i exited here" for credibility sake.

#29     Apr 19, 2012
  10. Even when you clearly document, post screen shots, transaction history of your trading; you will still get trolled out of pure jealousy. (this is exactly what I think is happening here)

OK, he posts his blotter, THEN what? You LEAVE? Who cares if you leave.

What's more likly is, after he posts "proof", your just going to get a new handle (equivalent of "you" leaving) and harass him about divulging his trading style.

#30     Apr 19, 2012