An offer to Volente.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

You're not about to expose Volente on anything.
    Whether everything he posts is true, I don't know and don't care.
    But, be advised, he is not stupid.
    Volente will probably see this thread, laugh, then maybe even make a decision to not even respond.
    I assure you that you aren't going to get the satisfaction you are hoping for.
    I'm sure in the next few hours this thread is going to Chit Chat, so look for it there if it "disappears".
    Good luck in your future projects; this one is a waste of your time, brother Chay.

#11     Apr 19, 2012
  2. Someone has brought up a very valid point to me.

This site was created to share experiences/knowledge of the market. This site was NOT created to share fabrications/mistruths (unless presented as being such). I am just seeking validation of his statements.

#12     Apr 19, 2012
  3. If Vol refuses to respond, then that is enough for me.

If he trully does what he says he does, he will have NO problems providing documentation.

#13     Apr 19, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

If he is not making the trades he says he does, why would he admit it?
    If he is making the trades, why would he give a damn what "chaykapwr", or "BSAM" or any other poster thinks or says or challenges him on?

You're in a losing trade, brother Chay.
    Cut your losses.

#14     Apr 19, 2012
  5. <iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b9CnI_g7ALk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Apr 19, 2012
  6. Honestly, I dont care what he thinks. The fact is, if he cannot validate his claims, why should ANYONE on this site listen to a word he has to say?

He will lose his reputation. No more will people talk about how great a trader vol is. They will all wonder why he refuses to provide proof. I do not want people to actually believe the fabrications he spews here. That is all.

#16     Apr 19, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

This is gonna be fun.
    Goodnight all.

#17     Apr 19, 2012
  8. How many "fake" trading websites has this site exposed?

Whats the number 1 complaint on those sites?
    where are the real trading results! If a site doesnt have a documented track record, you shouldnt waste your time.

Its the same thing here. There could be some new trader who sees on this site how highly some people speak of "vol" , that trader might try to study Vol. However, if it turns that Vol is fake, that trader should stay away and not try to replicate his style.

This is doing a service to any trader who might consider following Vol.

If Vol, like any other trading website, cannot show documented proof, then it is clear they are hiding something.

Again, not balances, just entries.

#18     Apr 19, 2012
  9. etile

etile

anyone who posts their calls live is probably a net-loser. Anyone who cares whether the likely aforementioned loser is fabricating his calls is also probably a loser.

You take the garbage that is posted on here much too seriously.

#19     Apr 19, 2012
  10. You have not thought through your offer. Instead of talking about leaving ET. Make it a real trade about money. I have done this before when someone has questioned my trades. They have lost the bet and had to me through on pay pal.

Instead, this is what I suggest, for 1 day, both of you post real time calls. Each call can be only for 1 contract either long or short. Then you back up your calls with a broker report showing entries and exits which is easy to do on for example NT.

Choose a bet size you are both willingly to pay off. If you are both super traders, you could do $ 1,000. If you are both noobs, you could bet $ 10. Whoever loses must send that amount to the other through PayPal.

#20     Apr 19, 2012