An observation on the new ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by John Merchant, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Why don't you do that with skalpz/coinz?

#21     Jul 8, 2005
  2. Baron, vikana:

Thank you for the clarification. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part.

#22     Jul 8, 2005
  3. nitro

nitro

Because skalps/coinz is mostly an idiot that generates traffic and does not post links to competing sites of ET.

The only thing to do with someone like that is what I do, as soon as you see that the person has either a small child mind or is using the prison or mental institution computer, it is best to put them on ingore and move on. They have a right to be stupid if they want. It is not a crime...It should be, but it isn't...

nitro

#23     Jul 8, 2005
  4. Jack (Grob109) claims that his posts are being edited in the strategy forum, specifically the thread "Improving Trading Skills". I should like to know if that is true, and if so, why. I mean, it's not like he's ME. Jack is one of the most interesting (note my careful choice of words) posters we have, and I for one want to read EVERY word he posts. I would much prefer that you let us flame him than that you edit him. If he is offensive, he is at least inventively so! He can shrivel an ego with fewer words than anyone else here!

#24     Jul 19, 2005
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

If his posts are being edited, it's probably being done so that readers can have some sort of clue as to what he's talking about. :D

#25     Jul 19, 2005