An Obituary Area

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BNB Analytics, Sep 27, 2007.

1. this is the funniest post I have ever seen on ET

the absolute funniest

so,

did you find him? (roflmao)

#11     Mar 20, 2008
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

Only his in many online persona's. While I was "modding" I must of banned a hundred of his aliases in just a few months. It was pretty funny. I'd ban, like, 5 aliases in one nite and he'd get all pissy and whiny and post some crybaby shit - "You mods will never stop me from posting here!" Sometimes I'd ban him after just one post and that would <i>really</i> get him upset! He's such a tard, he's the absolute joke of the moderator's section, where we referred to him as "IQ28" because he's just so fucking dumb.

But alas, I tired of the game as it became like shooting ducks in a barrel and wasn't a challenge anymore since he was too stupid to make it one, so I gave up modding and went back to being just a regular member. Now I just ignore him, as I always have, as everyone here does, much as one would wipe dog shit off the bottom of one's shoe after stepping in a heaping, steaming, stinking pile of IQ28.

H

#12     Mar 21, 2008
  3. man, I am so rolling on the floor laughing....

hey, how did those ducks get in the barrel? in the first place?

why would you want to shoot them any way?,

(here's the good one)
    they're all quacks, aren't they?

you know what buck shoot does to your teeth?

I'm in Chinatown, and love DUCK! :D

ut oh, let's all short Aflack!

:D :D

#13     Mar 21, 2008
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

Aren't you cute.

#14     Mar 21, 2008
  5. My joke died after a long illness......

[​IMG]

#15     Mar 22, 2008
  6. Re the man in the tux.

R.I.P. "Orthodoxy"

I mean for chissakes, if you use the search function and type in "orthodoxy" his picture pops up.

Give me Orthodoxy or give me death. :D

#16     Mar 23, 2008