An Obituary Area

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BNB Analytics, Sep 27, 2007.

1. I'd like to know if there is a way to find out who is deceased on ET. There are so many members on here, I'm sure a few go down under now and then.. It would be nice to know about it so I could at least send my regards or know why a poster hasn't responded to my PM's in ages.

Thanks

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Uhm yeah, you dont know me and neither did your significant other, but I used to read his posts on an Internet site and I'd like to send flowers?

3. There was a thread for stuff like that where members talked about former members that have died.

You may want to try to find that thread via ET search.

I think a moderator had started the thread.

Mark

4. You know, just because someone did not respond to one of your PM's doesnt mean they are deceased. You are a joke of sorts here, I'm sure most people just didnt want to waste their time responding to your message.

5. hcour

hcour Guest

Here's one:

Trader28 - R.I.P.

6. What happened to Electric Savant? Is he dead?

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why would you say that? I know the guys a twit, but really his punishment must be just being him. I don't understand how you could want a person who has never caused you or yours any harm what do ever to have harm come to them...even if you are (as I hope, but you never know on the 'net) just kidding.

Brandon

8. hcour

hcour Guest

No, Brandon, I really want him R.I.P. In fact I've volunteered to taser the little shit myself till he flops about like a gasping goldfish, if I only knew where the little shit resided.

Just wanted to be clear on that...

H

9. RIP: B&B's brain...

10. Just checking to be sure I'm not listed here.

Maybe I'll write my own eulogy. See if Baron can archive them. After all, who knows you better than you. And it'll read better if you write it yourself.

#10     Mar 20, 2008