An Obama America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Yea just like Bush said we were doomed if we didn’t invade Iraq. First you complain about the whole stimulus, then complain that it wasn’t spent fast enough. You’re then up in arms because apparantly the President is supposed to have this crystal ball that shows him at what point unemployment will peak.

Of course it’s irrelevant what happened under Reagan because amazingly it is similar to Obama, so far at least. I’m sure it’s perfectly ok with you that it took 2 years for unemployment to peak under Reagan, but when Obama hasn’t fixed it in 6 months, well then that is completely unacceptable and we should call him a thug.

#31     Aug 2, 2009
  2. Listen, we're talking about Obama and the stimulus. NOT Bush, NOT Reagan...can you focus?

If you cannot see the idocity in talking about needing another stimulus when only 12% of the 1st one has been spent, God help you.

ONE MORE TIME - OBAMA ALREADY TOLD US WHAT LEVEL UE WOULD PEAK SO HE COULD PASS THE STIMULUS!

What is the matter with you that you cannot see this - it's not rocket science. And if they said UE would peak at 8% WITH the stimulus, perhaps they should spend more than 12% so they can keep UE from going to 10%? How is this so complicated for you to understand?

#32     Aug 2, 2009
  3. I never said and I haven’t heard about any talk about another stimulus. You’re just making stuff up now.

I can understand why you don’t want to talk about Reagan and Bush, you’d have to admit to your incredible double standard. Are you really so upset because Obama said unemployment would peak at 8% and it hasn’t? Wow is that the best critisizm you can think of? That’s like your wife getting mad at you cause you came home at 5:30 when you said you’d be home at 5.

But if you are going to get so worked up over such a little thing, I can think of one that would pale in comparison to anything Obama has said,
    Mission Accomplished - GWB

#33     Aug 2, 2009
  4. OK, jobs is "such a little thing". WTF.

Oh, see the news coming put today? "Read my lips!". Now you have good reason to talk about a Bush.

#34     Aug 2, 2009
  5. Please show me where I said you haven't.

#35     Aug 2, 2009
  6. Just so I got this straight, your whole point here is Obama said unemployment would would peak at 8%? Is that all you’ve got? Gee I hope you’re not a prosecutor. That sure ain’t much to go on.

#36     Aug 2, 2009
  7. Ok you said:
    And I said:
    You’re all of a sudden talking about a second stimulus and I’m asking where that’s coming from because I never mentioned it and I have not heard it being discussed seriously in the news. So I’m wondering why you’re just making stuff up.

#37     Aug 2, 2009
  8. It's been all over the news. Perhaps google can help you.

Just so we're clear, I never said you mentioned it. Now who is it that's making stuff up?

#38     Aug 2, 2009
  9. Gee, something tells me that the whole "95% of Americans won't see a tax hike" might be a minor problem.

#39     Aug 2, 2009
  10. You said “If you cannot see the idocity in talking about needing another stimulus when only 12% of the 1st one has been spent, God help you” when I never mentioned anything about a second stimulus. I mean whatever, it ain’t gonna happen anyways. Obama don’t have enough poilitical capital right now.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/07/obama-wont-second-stimulus-option-table/
    What are you referring to here? I’m having a hard time following your erratic statements.

#40     Aug 3, 2009