An Obama America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Jul 29, 2009.

1. skylr33

skylr33

At least Bush and Cheney kept this country safe from terrorist attacks since 9/11. Their interrogation methods produced invaluable results which has kept us from getting attack again.
    The 9/11 attacks could have been prevented had the douche bag in office (Clinton) before Bush had been doing his job in protecting the country. But look at what happened - O'l slick Willie was too busy getting his dick sucked by "the true lipstick wearing pig" named Lewinski, all the while the 9/11 hijackers were making numerous trips in and out of the U.S.A. plotting the final stages of the attack, all on Clinton's watch!!!! He was also too worried about his impeachment, going to prison for lying under oath, and ruining his marriage. Gee, where could he find the time to protect America from terrorists???? And people think Bush/Cheney were bad for America. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Yawn.
    9/11 occurred on the Bush/Cheney watch.
    Stop making excuses.

#12     Jul 29, 2009
  3. skylr33

skylr33

Did the planning of the 9/11 attacks take only a year or two to plan out, and put in place???????? Of course not. All the planning, dry runs, etc........ were primarily done during Clinton's presidency.
    I'm actually disappointed in you. I thought you would have had a better comeback than that. Reality's a bitch isn't it???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Yawn.
    9.5% UE and rising occuring on Obama's watch.
    Stop making excuses.

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. America wanted change and they got it. Could you really think of a guy less qualified to run the country? So is it a surprise things are getting worse? But hey, it was cool for American’s to vote for change. Be careful of what you wish for.

#15     Jul 29, 2009
  6. Career-wise, obama has had nice free rides, voting "Present", etc.

I have read several psychiatrists diagnose obama as a narcissist. And they also predict he will experience bouts of "narcissistic rage". Sure to be a learning curve for everyone.

#16     Jul 29, 2009
  7. ah, another of the resident eliteTRAITORS with nothing to back up his stupidity with.

http://www.military.com/news/article/exinterrogator-torture-doesnt--work.html

So with all the "invaluable" information, Bush family friend Osama is still running around somewhere.

How you retards walk around and manage to breath without choking on your own tongue baffles me.

#17     Jul 29, 2009
  8. There often oseems to be an inverse ratio relationship between the number of exclamation points someone uses in a paragraph and the number of points of substance made in said paragraph.

#18     Jul 30, 2009
  9. <s>obama</s>

#19     Jul 30, 2009
  10. skylr33

skylr33

Speaking of tongues, you can remove yours from Obama's asshole now.~~~

#20     Jul 30, 2009