Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Nov 5, 2008.
Bush's problem is not where he stands on issues. It is the execution.
1) Katrina - no explanation needed here. Bush did show improvement this year.
2) Iraq - greet as liberators? WMD? Rumsfield's army lite strategy?
3) Afgan - yea, what happen to the other war.
4) Financial crisis - Paulson said everything is fine, fine, fine then one day, "give me 700B or the country goes down in flame". Now, Ben is going around the world asking people to buy treasuries in order to fund this 700B?
5) Foreign relationship - I think we make more enemies than friends. Our standing has diminished.
Separate names with a comma.