An Injection of Jeffersonian Brilliance Versus Governmental Insanity On This Sad Day

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 6, 2009.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

Actually Ronald Reagan opened a can of worms when he got the redneck "BIBLE THUMPERS" thinking they were real live citizens. We all know they were followers and not leaders because they believed everything some hick told them to believe in...........praise the LORD!!!!!

This last election showed that the flavor has worn off. Sarah Pablum was their last supper. The voters got tired of a bunch of hipicrits ranting about how YOU should run your life by living up to THEIR so called values. Bush tried to take it all to a higher level and failed big time. Karl Rove even saw that cow was milked way to much and has went away.

Ronnie Reagan and his union busting unregulated crooks screwed up this country. You clowns that are just now seeing the results of what deregulation and cowboys running loose in the courts have caused should take a step back and ask about how sweet things hummed along during the days when we actually cared about the other guy.

Enjoy your recession and hope it is not the beginning of a LOST decade. HAHAHA

#21     Feb 6, 2009
  2. sprstpd

sprstpd

It is amazing how bad Pelosi is. I have never heard her say anything that makes any sense to me. Maybe my sample size is too small? I mean, she can't be that idiotic, can she?

#22     Feb 6, 2009
  3. If I didn't know better bighog, I'd say you ENJOY being a sheep. If you don't mind, I'll be my own man.

#23     Feb 6, 2009