An example of the possibilities.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, May 31, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I jumped around the video a bit to try to escape the pain of his fake accent.

He lost me on two points...

A. He bought a Lambo even though he said he couldn't drive, but he did it anyways because, Why not?

B. He was burying his face in a giant plate of cocaine while walking on a treadmil.

#11     Jun 9, 2021
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Wow. You're not short of opinions on people you know nothing about.

To sum up, you say I'm wound up tight, lacking a sense of humour, I have a shattered ego, I need to go through life making assumptions on things I have no experience of, I am lacking in self-confidence and I don't trade forex profitably and never will be able to.

All because I wouldn't watch a clip you posted. A little tetchy aren't we?

#12     Jun 10, 2021
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Thanks for proving my point, anything else you care to cry about since you now have an audience?
    While I have you here, let me reassert the fact you will never be profitable trading Currencies.

#13     Jun 10, 2021
  4. It is always interesting to watch how someone is doing what and to notice some interesting moments for yourself.

#14     Jun 13, 2021
  5. tomorton

tomorton

So you claim to know somehow that I have never been and am still not profitable trading currencies? You describe your opinion (and you are entitled to it) as a fact. This over-rating of your own opinions is a mark of something for sure.

#15     Jun 13, 2021
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Keep dreaming.

06 14 2021 0807am.PNG

#16     Jun 14, 2021
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

All trades closed. Holding zero positions.

#17     Jun 14, 2021
  8. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yes indeed, youtube is great source for learning, however it totally depends on the user that what kind of content he is consuming

#18     Jun 15, 2021
  9. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

.... and what you tube is allowing. Currently it seems alot of alternative views have been blocked or harder to find.

#19     Jun 15, 2021
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

#20     Jun 15, 2021