An example of the possibilities.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, May 31, 2021.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello everyone, here is my current positioning I just entered. We'll start the balance at $51,882 USD total position value about 10x at $577k USD. The target and stop will be monitored using MT4 and will execute using a EA if parameters are meet.

platform 05 31 2021 1931pm.PNG

2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

UnRealized P&L is now at a gain. The initial loss due to spread is horrible, but would have been much less using a live premium account. With enough capital and the right connections, this strategy could be very profitable. We'll continue to monitor it and will close if parameters are met.

platform demo 06 01 2021 0828am.PNG

3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Have closed all positions. The first screen shot is moments before I closed out, the second is flat value of account. Prices moved in my favor in the two minutes between the screen shots.
    Gain was +0.83% $429 USD.

plat dem 06 01 2021 1304pm.PNG

plat dem 06 01 2021 1306pm.PNG

4. Xwell

Xwell

The examples are, in principle, not bad, and someone may really need them.

5. Onra

Onra

What the heck do you mean by that???

Why do you and your countless newbie forex trading buddies keep posting these shallow comments?!

Demo is good..., blabla bla
    Choose your broker wisely...; bla blabla
    Psychology is important...; bladibla
    Choose the right strategy...; blablalibaba

DepthTrade likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

it seems to be the bot language that we don't understand.

are you the bot?

bleep! bleep!

longandshort, DepthTrade and Onra like this.
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

8. tomorton

tomorton

I never click on YouTube clips on trading which show some clown sitting on a sports car in front of the sea.

And I never click on any clip for which someone is making gang signs. If he thinks that is a smart thing to do, he's gone beyond being a clown.

tedmos38 likes this.
  9. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Well, you should have. The video is hilarious, of him mocking how foolish the entire Forex scene is. You are obviously wound up so tight you can't even have a laugh, your ego is so shattered from trading, you have to make assumptions on a video you didn't even watch just to boost your self confidence.
    In the end, does it matter? You'll never trade forex profitably anyhow.

10. kroxobor

kroxobor

Youtube is full of deceptive stories about get rich quick schemes however there are some useful videos which hard to find, basically you have to know what find like portfolio optimisation schemes or something like that.

#10     Jun 9, 2021