An Example Of Liberal Respect For Free Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 17, 2009.

1. If your delicate aesthetic sensibilities have been offended then perhaps you could give her a fashion makeover.

#41     Apr 21, 2009
  2. I like 24 and all, but first this Garafola creep and now they hit us with global warming propaganda every show? I'm not sure which is more annoying.

I really despise celebrities lecturing us common people, and it makes it even worse when it's on one of the few conservative shows.

#42     Apr 21, 2009

3. lol.........no thanks.

#43     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Every time someone uses the word liberal he/she shows him(her)self to be a totally ignorant creature. Blaming liberals for all the ills of america is indicative of being a highly indoctrinated simpleton.

#44     Apr 21, 2009
  5. If the annoyance is always there, then perhaps you are the common denominator.

#45     Apr 21, 2009
  6. Though I can actually find a few things here to agree with, you are 100% wrong about the right wing not saying a word.

Regardless, where was your left wing when Bush was throwing money away to AIG and GS, they were all lining up behind Barney Frank while he was pimping for Freddie Mac. :eek:

#46     Apr 21, 2009
  7. So you're calling them stupid black people?

Are you saying they were too stupid to realize they were at a white supremacist gathering?

You agreed with Gurpupaload when she said:

It's about hating a black man in the White House," "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/msT1W2WCp2Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/msT1W2WCp2Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#47     Apr 21, 2009