An Example Of Liberal Respect For Free Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Man, she is hard to look at. And bitter. Ugh.

#31     Apr 19, 2009
  2. It's easy enough to understand Garofalo's anger. She's an actor with mediocre talent, hasn't had an original thought in decades, and worst of all works in an industry where looks are everything. She's a Rambler in a world of Maseratis.
    What's more difficult to understand is there's an audience for her mindless drivel. The radical left has taken their naievity to new levels of absolute stupidity. They all believe they'll be part of the elite ruling class which will oversee the rest of the unwashed masses. Little does Ms. Garofalo know that there will be little need, or tolerance for her kind should her commie paradise ever come to pass.

#32     Apr 21, 2009
  3. I once saw her at Killer Shrimp on Ventura. She looks like a leper with very small hands and black grunge paint on her nails.

((shudder))

#33     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Miss Gurgleupaload should watch this - the woman seems to look like Obama and I'll be dammed, there is a black guy there too! I wonder if they are spearheading the white racist movement that the tea parties represented, according the left?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sV6bNpNU4ls&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sV6bNpNU4ls&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#34     Apr 21, 2009
  5. " If I my my way texas would close the borders and secede from the nation (sic)."

Well don't let the door hit you in the ass there sugar tits!!

#35     Apr 21, 2009
  6. You're missing the point of this thread so lets review what Miss Gurgleupaload said:

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House," she said on MSNBC's "The Countdown" with Keith Olbermann Thursday evening. "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

#36     Apr 21, 2009
  7. It seems that Garofalo's comment about racially motivated dissent has gotten a lot of panties in a bunch. The laddies do protest too much, methinks.

#37     Apr 21, 2009
  8. Well, you seem to agree with her so perhaps you can explain the people in the video?

#38     Apr 21, 2009
  9. Stupidity cannot necessarily be explained. It is best observed...at a distance.

Hey, bugsy, how's it going?

:D

#39     Apr 21, 2009

10. At least they could have trotted someone out that did not look like a meth head. It would have helped the cause better.

#40     Apr 21, 2009