An Example Of Liberal Respect For Free Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Yes, that sums it up quite nicely.

#21     Apr 18, 2009
  2. The left has been the same shit from day one. I first started paying attention to politics nearly fifty years ago, I was a "right wing dick", I learned that immediately upon trying to discuss something with a Democrat... there's no discussion, I say, you get a chance to dump them along the side of the road of life stuck on a fixed income in the upcoming hyper inflation scenario... go for it....

What happened to all the talk about how we needed checks and balances to reign in the Executive branch anyhow? I guess Obama sent all those Federal appointees a memo to reign it in and play fair or something...

#22     Apr 18, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

HAHAHAHA...what idiocy.

Which one are you;
    dyslexic;
    illiterate;
    all of the above?

These aholes are protesting for a benefit(lower taxes).They have been given one(tax cut-even joe-not-a-plumber-just-a-liar gets one).

Dont think,it confuses you.

#23     Apr 18, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

Yeah you got that right.It was so predictable that after 8yrs of ruining the country the right wing didnt say a word.No a single protest.Then after the damage is done and they are kicked out of office they start blaming the opposition for the consequences and damage their idiotic policies caused.Trickle down garbage/voodoo/reaganomics economics is a scam.Its over.The 30yr experiment was a total disaster and proven failure.Deal with it.

#24     Apr 18, 2009
  5. 151

DSQ, surely you can see how I was confused. In one post you say the "assholes" are protesting tax increases. Then you say the "assholes" are protesting for lower taxes.

Since I find it easier to adapt and do not do much protesting I simply supplied an alternative view to your view, that they are assholes.

If you cannot understand the difference, or cannot understand the mindset of a person that isnt 100% self serving there isnt much I can do for you. Please do not use your frustration as a reason to call me names.

Its not nice.

#25     Apr 19, 2009
  6. She's an idiot, I'm not sure why anybody would listen to this high school dropout.

Does anyone remember in about 2002-2003 when she was an air america radio host she went on this rant and started crying hysterically and hyperventilating about Iraq?

It was one of the funniest things I ever heard. I am trying to find and will post it if I do.

#26     Apr 19, 2009
  7. wjk

wjk

Even though you quoted me, your response had absolutely nothing to do with my post. You apparently missed the point I was making, or maybe you chose to ignore it. I, however, will address something in your response.

What do you call republicans staying home in large numbers during 2006, and some even voting left in defiance of their own party? If that isn't a protest, what is?

#27     Apr 19, 2009
  8. I too was puzzled by the inclusion of her on the show and very disappointed. I doubt a committed conservative would have been given a prime role on some liberal propaganda show like West Wing. Perhaps she will turn out to be that incredibly evil woman we all depsise and cheer when Jack fills her with .45 slugs. Like Nina Myers, the all time villianess. She was hot though, unlike this toad.

This has been a pretty good season for 24, far better than the previous two, but I thought last week's episode was weak. Almost everything that happened made little sense and reeked of the writers being out of ideas.

#28     Apr 19, 2009
  9. From Washtimes.com

PICKET: Garofalo lies about Limbaugh?
    By Kerry Picket | Sunday, April 19, 2009

Is Janeane Garofalo lying about Rush Limbaugh? It sure seems that way.

Ms. Garofalo, the actress, liberal activist and failed radio host, went after Mr.Limbaugh, the number-one rated talk-radio host in the country, during a recent interview with the Village Voice. An exclusive interview with Mr. Limbaugh raises questions about the actress' honesty.

Ms. Garofalo told the Voice that politics almost made her turn down her role on Fox's hit television series "24": "At first I passed on it because of the right-wing nature of a couple of the writers."

Then she went on the attack: "When Rush Limbaugh visited the set, and when Lynne Cheney visited the set, I refused to have my picture taken with them or meet them or anything," Ms. Garofalo told the Voice.

That made Radio Equalizer's blogger Brian Maloney curious. He emailed Mr. Limbaugh, who responded with a devastating fact. "The last time I visited the set of "24," [Ms.] Garofalo had not been hired to appear in the series. She was not there, she was not a member of the cast the last time I visited. I wouldn't have wanted to meet her anyway.

"The last time I visited the set, Kim Raver was still in the cast and CTU was the primary 'location' of the show. This current season, seven, has been in the can since last summer or fall and I have been nowhere near the "24" set for any shoots for this season, which is this lunatic's [Ms. Garofalo's] first season," Limbaugh added.

Mr. Maloney shared his emails with Mr. Limbaugh with The Washington Times on an exclusive basis. You can read his full account here.

Ms. Garofalo could not be reached for comment, so we have no idea whether or not she owns a time machine. That would be the only way she could travel back to last year, when Mr. Limbaugh last visited the set of "24." We also have no word whether, a year before she was hired, Ms. Garofalo had to studio passes to the set where "24" is taped.

Still, we would like to hear her side of the story. Any one with amazing powers to bend time could finally tell us what happened to the dinosaurs, who killed JFK and where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

#29     Apr 19, 2009
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Once again no surprise. Not even the moonbats expect anything but lies, blatant falsehoods and rampant hypocrisy from the left. These basket cases have sailed from the shores of reality a long time ago.

It is surprising that she is still semi-functional on her own.

#30     Apr 19, 2009