An Example Of Liberal Respect For Free Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 17, 2009.

1. They raised plenty of eyebrows when they hired her for that role, as the producer of 24 is apparently a conservative. Maybe for the curiosity factor.

I totally agree about Jack's doctor.

#11     Apr 17, 2009
  2. Garofalo is another washed up comedian that ran out of jokes long ago.
    Funny that she and the other nitwits of the radical left could call Bush a war criminal, a Nazi, a monkey, and more. Conservatives could be critical of Bush, but it wasn't enough to please the likes of her and Olberman. Hell, they praised movies suggesting his assassination. BUT NOW, anyone who even dares question the great one in the White House is a traitor and a racist. F'N loons!
    This falls in to the category of, thou protests too much. Rome is burning and Obama is on the flame thrower. They know their boy hasn't a clue as how to fix this mess. So far, it's all Bush redux.

#12     Apr 17, 2009
  3. Questioning someone's policies versus questioning the authenticity of his presidency (and this from the people who adored their prior president who was appointed by the Supreme Court), talk of secession, orchestrated "tea parties," etc. Hmm. I don't see the difference. Do you see the difference? :p

#13     Apr 17, 2009
  4. After hearing the appalling remarks by Janeane Garofalo, I deleted future recordings of 24 from my DVR. I'll read about the story this summer.

#14     Apr 18, 2009
  5. Specterx

Specterx

Lock her and Ann Coulter in a room together, and let them kill each other. The world would really be better off.

#15     Apr 18, 2009
  6. AAA,...

dude, you have far more to offer than concentrating your efforts on Olberman....

Fundelmentaly... YOU ARE RIGHT ON EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR ...

Don't waste your talent on these idiot-media-nitwits

#16     Apr 18, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

Shes right whether you like her or not.
    These t bags are idiots.They are protesting taxes yet obama gave them a tax cut.Also under obama the markets are UP.So then wtf-are these protestors protesting about?Do these right wing biggots want america to fail?Are these tbags against the tax cut they received?I swear hannity,beck,limpboy are all screaming for america to fail.These guys are traitors and so are these protesters.Lock em up.

#17     Apr 18, 2009

8. "Teabagging rednecks?" Why does this obviously biased woman get a pass to call other Americans racist. Kettle calling the pot black. The race card is getting real old and is losing the effectiveness it once had. People's real sentiments are coming out and eventually people like her will have to eat those words. They are trying to turn the civil rights movement into political cleansing and that my friend is a dangerous road.

#18     Apr 18, 2009
  9. 151

So you cannot understand the idea of protesting something you disagree with even when what you are protesting is beneficial to you?

This is a stretch but I guess if you saw an old man drop a 100 bucks you wouldnt give it back either. Or if your buddy picked up the money and said "drinks are on me" you wouldn't tell him to give the money back.

Also what the hell does the market being up have to do with it, at all?

#19     Apr 18, 2009
  10. wjk

wjk

The reaction to the election was so predictable. Once Obama was elected, any criticism of the current administration would be labeled racism, or even extremism by the left. A large part of the MSM is right there to level charges rather than examine the criticisms, which speaks for itself when it comes to their bias.

If you are not a liberal and express an opinion that is anything but the liberal viewpoint, you stand accused.

You are charged as follows:

Racist
    Extremist
    Toothless Redneck
    Un-enlightened
    Trailer Trash
    America Hater
    Tea Baggers (I thought you lefties were big time supporters of gays. Aren't you denigrating them with your use of this term? I mean, that was your intent with the use of the term, wasn't it? Making the comparison? No surprise there.)

The above charges, according to the left, will apply to all of the following who do not agree with the liberal viewpoint:

Any free thinking, hard working, tax paying, self reliant citizen of the USA utilizing their first amendment rights because of genuine concerns about where the country might be heading.

Never has the hypocrisy of the left been so obvious. Thanks for such a blatant display for all to see.

#20     Apr 18, 2009