An ET Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alfonso, Feb 24, 2004.

1. JohnK

JohnK

...cheeks, but, taking a good look at the object of the song (his opening) up close, she hesitated for a precious second, allowing him the opportunity to shove his lyre down her drooling, gaping jaws, jump off the lamppost and run across the street, while the cell phone was ringing again in his pocket...

#21     Feb 26, 2004
  2. Don answered his cellphone ever-so-sheepishly and said, "Yes Ahnald, I would love to come to Sacramento to attend a banquet with you and your lovely wife Maria tomorrow night. I understand that you need some help with a couple of Propsitions next week!"

"Let me check my schedule . . ."

#22     Feb 26, 2004
  3. , nope sorry Ahnald. I won't be able to attend because I have to play intermediary for James "Crock" in a bet for 50 large he made with some guy on a message board about...

#23     Feb 26, 2004
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

....."how he thought he was the best trader on the earth. Yea, and I am the bloody Queen of England", he said with a laugh.

Don decided it was time to go home, so he hailed a taxi and got in. Screw the stupid bet with James Stock. That guy is such a bore. Almost as boring as Ahnold. Damn ever since he became governator he got so full of himself. Sheesh......

He figured he would call up his good friend Aphie when he got home. Yea that would be good. Two of them could knock off a few brews, find a couple of women.....maybe go out and catch a show at the Crazy Horse in Paris. He hoped Donald Trump did not borrow his jet again.

The taxi takes him in past the gates of his palatial estate. His butler opens the door to greet him. "We all were so worried about you, sir. Would you like me to draw you a bath?"

"Yes that would be wonderful Charles. I have had a terribly rough day. Be a good boy and ring up Mr. Aphexcoil for me? I think he is playing with Tiger Woods out in Palm Springs today. Giving him a few pointers for his game I think." Don chuckled at the thought.

Don waddled upstairs and into the warm jacuzzi tub. Oh man that felt good. He settled in for a long soak. The phone on the table rang, and he reached over and it was Aphie on the line................

#24     Mar 1, 2004