an essay on who owns the fed

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Elitist Trader, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Elder000

Elder000

You are ignorant.

FED is indeed owned by Rothschild family, Warburg family, Rockefeller family and partly Morgan family.

It doesn't matter how many times you lie or how many times I say the truth. In the end the only thing that matters is how long can fraud and crime sustain itself before collapse.

If I am a Crime Boss of City X

And I derive my business by sucking blood from citizens of city X and selling drugs to their kids etc.

City X is slowly going from order to chaos.

The more I put my foot down on city X

The faster city X is going to collapse into chaos where even I as a crime boss won't be safe.

This is what is happening to United States of America as well as England. Privately owned central banks have instituted debt based monetary system for their own benefit and the predatory system is starting to collapse.

If Parasite does not keep the host alive, both host and parasite will die.

Google video The Money Masters: 3 hr long goes into details of how central banks work

#11     Apr 28, 2011
  2. Not sure there is enough evidence to point to that conclusion about who "controls" the Fed.

But I think it is easy to see who is foremost in the Fed's interests. Who made out the best in the 2nd Great Depression because the Fed intervened for them? Follow the money. Did they suffer any consequences for their gambling losses?

Regional member banks can be overridden by the central committee - both policy suggestions and personnel suggestions. The diffusion of power away from the NY Fed is "Wizard of Oz".

#12     Apr 28, 2011
  3. Elder000

Elder000

Things are happening so fast it is scary.

Things are spinning faster and faster I am almost scared to look at the news.

50 years ago China wasn't even on the radar and Russia was just a bloated drunk communist cow.

Now in 2011 Capitalism in US became fascism.

China and Russia are successful capitalists.

Private Central banks in US and Western Europe are drowning in debt.

Public Central banks of Russia and China are humming along with no runaway debt.

Now if US is to survive we have to COPY public style central banks from Russians and stop borrowing money from The Fed.

so

50 years ago we were on top

Drunk communist cows were on bottom

Now

We are collapsing

Communists turned fiscally responsible capitalists who wouldn't touch private central banking with a 10 foot stick

#13     Apr 28, 2011
  4. You know why that is not going to happen? Americans are too proud. They will never admit that their capitalist ways are inferior to the eastern Communists. Call it what you will, the average American won't know the difference between capitalist and communist unless you put a label on it.

#14     Apr 28, 2011
  5. bob2007

bob2007

That's a very weak argument. I worked on Wallstreet, one of the largest mm on the street. You are a fool if you think the market is fair.

People don't get into banking to be play fair. People that go to business school are greedy by nature. To think that those in power will not use it is very naive.

You probably think the presidents are a moral and fair people too.

#15     May 2, 2011
  6. Over 60% of the shares in the BRANCHES of the US Federal Reserve are owned by old western european families wealth entities.

Yes indeed, the FED is a PRIVATELY HELD entity (as is the european central banking system.....same groups).

#16     May 2, 2011
  7. Are you sure about that? I think KrazyKarl and Martinghoul might disagree with you (might be a good debate) :D

#17     May 2, 2011
  8. Show me the man who will rub his penis against a food grater! When push comes to shove, the fake a$$ "Federal" Reserve bank will chose itself over the general public, should problems arise. I do not give a rats a$$ if it is American owned, foreign owned or owned by Martians...it does NOT belong to the government and its direction can be steered by interests NOT in the best interest of the general AMERICAN population! That alone is reason for its dissolution.

You have made statements...I will ask you a question:

Why does the American public NEED a "central bank" that can act independently from a vote of the American populace?

-gastropod

#18     May 3, 2011
  9. Honestly, who would take on the huge workload and stress of being the president of a country only to serve the people? Nobody! Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

#19     May 3, 2011
  10. I'm open to discussion - let's see the proof.

#20     May 3, 2011