An Egyptian story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 4, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

rofl

#31     Feb 5, 2011
  2. Hey HOMO...Bubba is getting lonely.

#32     Feb 5, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Look, you've got nothing. Literally no cogent argument on any point. You're an idiot and sitting around typing stuff to you is starting to make me feel silly so I'm outta here. Bye Haji!

#33     Feb 5, 2011
  4. That's missing the point. Democratic government is not about individuals, it's about a sustainable system and about more freedom. AFAIK no country has become more extremist as a democracy than as a non-democracy. Even Hitler had to abolish the vote before he went to the extreme.

#34     Feb 5, 2011
  5. Finally you got the message, after 500 attempts that clearly showed that I do not waste my time on people with two cells for a brain.

#35     Feb 5, 2011
  6. That fat bastard adam ghadan is a spokesman for the taliban and threatens the US regularly.

He's a native of california, based on your gin induced logic, the US should attack california.

god your an idiot.

#36     Feb 5, 2011
  7. You silly little twat. I swear the IQ level in this forum has gone down another 10 points.

The protests have nothing to do with democracy or freedom. It is American mishandling of the domestic economy that has had worldwide repercussions. What do you expect when you are a top law graduate out of the leading university in Cairo, can't find a job and are resorting to selling fruits on the streets? Do you see the same thing in countries like Singapore or China where the economy is booming and graduates have jobs?

If the same happens in America or anywhere else, the result would be similar. This is the only reason why Congress keeps extending unemployment benefits, to forestall the riotous masses.

Freedom for freedom's sake is a completely rubbish concept.The two twin principles that govern human society are pain and pleasure.

"Freedom" is merely a tool to gain more pleasure. As long as people are satiated spiritually and materially, freedom itself is meaningless. In fact most people in America do not really care about"freedom" as you call it, the majority of eligible voters do not vote in elections. Even the so called democracy of Japan has been dominated by one party, the LDP since the end of WW2. Taiwan did not even have democratic elections until the late 90's. Most people want jobs, money, to send their kids to good schools, buy a nice car/house, not "freedom".

The myth of freedom has formed part of our national myth, We do not have the history of the UK/Japan/China, so "freedom" becomes a rallying cry to unify the nation, it gives us a sense of identity and is our nationalist ideology. Freedom in america is a form of nationalism. Of course, as Americans we want to be 'free". without it, we have no psychological sense of belonging, but do we want others to be "free" and to potentially undermine US? Thats a different story altogether.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bud. Stop watching hollywood movies.:D

#37     Feb 5, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, 377 is on tilt.

#38     Feb 5, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Everyone here can read your posts and see for themselves. You are a silly stupid boy and deserve everything that comes to you.

Making you explode in islamic rage is decent low-level entertainment. I've got your button.

#39     Feb 5, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your posts are weak and mostly monosybillic. I would put you on ignore but you are harmless so it is not necessary. Same for Sammy. You have alot in common with Sammy.

Prison guards aren't a very intelligent set of people and you exhibit that for all. You weren't able have an actual career so you settled for guarding scum. After enough contact with the scum you assumed many of their traits. You are indistinguishable from those you guarded Ricter.

#40     Feb 5, 2011