An Egyptian story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 4, 2011.

#21     Feb 4, 2011
  2. I'll have you know Rearden that for the first time since Abdul Nasser, Christian will be ALLOWED to run for presidency and get nominated to head different ministries, something your bitch Mubarak did not do for the simple fact that he wanted to pin Christians against Muslims. Now adays, Christians and Muslims are marching hand in hand against Mubarak and against the parties he served against his people\s interest.

Now I know that you are going to foam from the side of your mouth but this is the truth. You do not want to believe me, it is up to you, but the M.E. has changed and forever. You also know that any positive change for the region, such as democracy, is bad news for you.

#22     Feb 4, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

While it remains true that "the wogs begin at Calais" it must be noted that the French of that time weren't seeking to kill anyone who did not convert to Islam, did not commit acts of terrorism worldwide in some sort of half-assed jihad and certainly did not seek world domination by violent suppressive means.

Given that Egypt produced Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Mohhamed Atta I rather hope the whole country suffers mightily. I curse the very land under their feet. Let them feel the fire at their backs like the people in the twin towers. Let them taste the acrid stench of their own burning infrastructure in their mouths. May Allah permit it.

#23     Feb 4, 2011
  4. Yeah, we dont want some kook like Palin who has actually balanced a budget in alaska. Some kook that was able to cut property taxes by 60% while at the same time spurring economic growth.

We dont want a kook like Palin that gets things done that the majority of people want, like getting a 1700+ mile pipeline going from alaska to alberta Canada, something that others have been trying to do for 30 years and she did it in 2. We dont want that kind of efficiency because that would create jobs too quickly!

What else did that kook do? She had the nerve to repeal an 8 cent gas tax, letting the average joe actually pay less for gas. wtf?

No...we want a guy who increases the deficit by over 1.5 trillion per year. We want a guy that raises our taxes while at the same time inhibiting economic growth. We want a guy that spends our money on things the majority of us dont want.

Why do we want a guy like that? Because he is black and reads a teleprompter well. Oh and because he is not George Bush. Great reasons huh?

#24     Feb 4, 2011
  5. Well "primitive thinking nations" such as n korea and pakistan can produce nuclear weapons you friggin idiot.

I'm sure the "primitive egyptians" will thank you for your support. What a condescending douche bag you are.

I didn't just follow the neocons, I also took john kerry, ted kennedy, the clintons and nearly every other democrats opinion into account who also said he had wmds.

A small detail you seemed to have missed.

In case you forgot, Afghanistan has no oil nor any jews however we were attached by them on 9/11. We had no troops there nor did we prop up any type of dictatorship.

So professor, how do you reconcile - it's none of our business we should just leave them alone with 9/11?

zzz you should put down your 3 dollar half gallon of gin and get some rest.

#25     Feb 4, 2011
  6. Thanks for sharing, your insults don't work John, they never will.

In any case, how many of the perpetrators of 9/11 were native Afghanistans?

...and you ignorned the opinions of the weapons inspectors, Hans Blix, Scott Ritter, the ones who knew that Iraq was not a threat.

Nice shooting Tex...as usual, you are off the mark...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kMJnno3sDao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Feb 4, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hans Blix: Incompetent

Scott Ritter: Traitor

Your post: Childish

#27     Feb 4, 2011
  8. blah blah blah, gulp gulp gulp, hanitty, limbaugh palin

gulp gulp gulp.

Well, it was planned in afghanistan and they were in afghanistan with the support of the gov't of afghanistan so it really makes sense we attach afghanistan doesn't it?? Maybe not to you but to people without a brain saturated in grain alcohol.

I ignored the child molester ritter and hans blix. Unfortunately, I put my faith in what the democrats said and come to find out they were wrong.

Just shut up, your an idiot.

gulp gulp gulp.

#28     Feb 4, 2011
  9. Hey sameeh, this is what your friends, allies and supporters actually think of you and your people. Thanks Optional, that was priceless. LOL

#29     Feb 4, 2011
  10. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaare me...This YOUR friend:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/reply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=2946099

When was the last time OPTIONAL777 had such high class?

#30     Feb 5, 2011