An easy way to get rid of the debt which both sides should agree on.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

The hypocrisy of thunderpussy is never ending. You would think that after getting embarassed and called out on it repeatedly he would learn his lesson, but i suspect he is just here for trolling purposes.

#41     Apr 14, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

WTF did i exagerate? I told you i would provide you with blotters or else some actual executions which could be checked against time and sales, which showed thousands of trades/executions per day, in one instance in the thread you linked to, i used the word trades, in the other i used the word executions, that was the context of the original conversation, then i showed you a slow day where i had made 1900 different executions. You tried calling me out on it proving that you really dont understand the markets, and you got burnt, i didnt exagerate anything.

Im finished with you here, true to typical troll fashion you will not even be a man and admit that you got completely owned trying to call me out.

#42     Apr 14, 2010
  3. Or music. Ever try to endure Kudlow singing for his sycophant's supper ...its hard.

#43     Apr 14, 2010
    #44     Apr 14, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I came to the same conclusion a long time ago.

You know the old saying, "where's there's smoke there's <s>fire</s> a log smoker."

#45     Apr 14, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

:)

#46     Apr 14, 2010
  7. Maybe you boys should get together sometime to discuss all the gayness you see and feel all around you. You two would have so much to talk about. Maybe even do a bit of backtesting while you're at it...

#47     Apr 15, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean kinda like all that supposed "racism" you and Kunt2 see and feel all around you?

#48     Apr 15, 2010
  9. No, those assessments are based entirely on the very words you and others like you write and post here on ET. And we have already connected all of the obvious dots to arrive at our conclusions. Your assessments, on the other hand, are based entirely on "feelings" and figurative "smoke." The stuff of imagination. The stuff that's on your mind.

#49     Apr 15, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

We've connected the dots too Gayfly.

Go ahead and admit it, just come out of the closet already. You ARE a flaming liberal. Liberalism and being gay go together like...stink on shit.

#50     Apr 15, 2010