An easy way to get rid of the debt which both sides should agree on.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Well due to the "One child policy," and the subsequent extermination of many many female fetuses, surprise(as in no shit)! The great china state has a MASSIVE deficit of young females. I've read reports that as many as 100 million females don't exist for suitable mates.

This will cause both of the following two to happen (maybe):

1) there will be war internally within China as competition for mates increases. The china state will split and divide along ethnic and tribal lines.

2) CO and me will hopefully finally get laid again.

We shall see.

#31     Apr 14, 2010
  2. You will be very rich selling just their brains Gabfly. It would be sold at a premium for it has never been used before.

:D :D :D

#32     Apr 14, 2010
  3. On 335k shares? Nah, you're a trading god. (Oh say can you seesaw...)

#33     Apr 14, 2010
  4. Yes, there is that low mileage factor to consider. However, let's sell them on an "as is" basis, with no warranty covering sclerotic matter. Just to be on the safe side.

#34     Apr 14, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

So are you willing to be a man and admit that once again you stuck your foot in your mouth? Or are you going to stick to your trolling ways and never admit that you are wrong.

Your right, i dont make much when there is no volatility, but i could really care less how much i make per share if i had to move 5 million shares a day to make 5k a day you think i would be unhappy? It beats living at home on food stamps like you. Let me know when you decide to post a blotter on this site.

#35     Apr 14, 2010
  6. You think you're going to harass me into posting a blotter or engage in any other type of pissing contest? You and MohdSalleh actually posted blotters in a political thread? Are you kidding me?! I neither post, nor boast about, blotters. I will leave that to you, as you trade on fumes, which you have so generously illustrated. As for what you say about my trading, which you know nothing about, those comments say more about you than they do about me.

You are the only person I am aware of here at ET who characterizes executions on a given trade as separate and individual trades. Evidently, some people will say just about anything.

#36     Apr 14, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL and so have YOU, Thunder<s>dog</s>pussy..."For one reason or another"...

#37     Apr 14, 2010
  8. Except that the moderators have offered to reinstate my Thunderdog user name because no one knows why it was banned. Not quite the same, is it?

#38     Apr 14, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

You are the one who brought it up dipshit, you think when you laugh at me implying i dont make thousands of executions a day im just gonna sit there and not prove how stupid you are? The reason you never post a blotter to this site is because you dont have one, perhaps you shouldnt imply other traders are lying about trading for a living when you are comlpetely unwilling to provide any proof yourself. Funny how every single one of the good traders i have met on this site is more than willing to post blotters.

#39     Apr 14, 2010
  10. I never suggested that you don't trade for a living. I merely pointed out that you also exaggerate for a living. See the difference? I remember when I was a corporate banking account management trainee in the late '80s, there were two account managers who thought they were "it" and that only a select and special breed could be corporate account managers. Oh, but they held their chests out so. One was eventually let go while the other was demoted. True story. And here you are, full of bluster, trading on fumes...

As for me, why would I wish to prove anything to you or any of the other anonymous people on this board? Besides, showing you anything would mean that I had allowed myself to be manipulated by you. And you're just a thug. It won't happen.

#40     Apr 14, 2010