An easy way to get rid of the debt which both sides should agree on.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 14, 2010.

1. No doubt, that's how they make their sweet and sour. What would sweet be without the Republican sour?

#11     Apr 14, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

We could pay the Chinese to take them and still come out way ahead.

#12     Apr 14, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

I thought about this a little more, and i think we may actually have a shot at making them buy the democrats, the logic behind this is if we managed to sell them 10 trillion in bonds which will end up being worthless paper, perhaps we can chalk them up for 10 trillion in worthless human beings as well.

#13     Apr 14, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Sorry there wasnt enough Bill Maher, type humour in here for you.

I will give you credit though for atleast figuring out the thread was a joke, you are miles ahead of gabfly1 and hermit.

#14     Apr 14, 2010
  5. #15     Apr 14, 2010
  6. Maher is OK, when he's on a role he's good but sometimes it's just political commentary then it gets slow.
    Stewart is good and Colbert kicks ass. Man that guy has satire to an art.
    Republican comedians are like white running backs in the NFL, few and far between.

#16     Apr 14, 2010
  7. Damn, and here I was rooting for your plan. :(

#17     Apr 14, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Yeah Stewart can be good, but when he gets to far into Bill Maher type political stuff i dont like him, Colbert is gold though.

What you dont find that Greg Gutfeld douche bag on Red eye funny? lol. Yeah it sucks i dont think i can think of a good right wing comedian either.

#18     Apr 14, 2010
  9. Present company included.

#19     Apr 14, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Your one liners arent funny. Stop embarrassing yourself.

#20     Apr 14, 2010