An apeal...An Apeal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 21, 2006.

1. I'm guessing you have problems parsing meaning from written English? Perhaps English isn't your first language? Can you show me where I said you went to grad school?

Wow... you seem confused, man.

So... back to the question at hand.

What is your problem with the fact that RM loves pussy?

#51     Jul 27, 2006
  2. let me guess.....you rode the short bus to school? window licker ....wore a helmet? to be honest with you i think even rearden will find your pursuit of this dynamic repugnant if not embarrassing.

#52     Jul 27, 2006
  3. my"pursuit of this dynamic"????

Holy Jesus!!! Yeah, you're a real brainiac all right.

Typical of your ilk. Lie about your academic achievements, evade questions based on statements quoted directly from your posts, and finally resort to ad hominem.

You and Z are two birds of a feather!

Now... are you still sticking with the typo story, or is it an oversight?

Also, are you still sticking with the grad school story, or was it prison school?

#53     Jul 27, 2006
  4. you seem fascinated with rearboy.... is he your hero? let me guess...you were first runner up at the grammar rodeo? wow... scoreeeeeeeeeeeeee, you talk about p**** as if you never get any. that explains the teenage girl chatrooms. LOL LOL LOL

#54     Jul 27, 2006
  5. LOL LOL LOL

Yep, lies, followed by evasion, followed by personal insults.

About what we expected.

Carry on. And also... you should try switching hands every once in a while.

btw... I don't even know RM. I was just responding to your posts, which seem to express some anger about the fact that he loves pussy. I also love women and love to get laid as much as possible. You apparently do not.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!!

#55     Jul 27, 2006
  6. you're obsessed with typos.... hmmm.... anal? must be... and i am guessing you would give woody allen a run for the money with the ladies huh?

#56     Jul 27, 2006
  7. Yeah, I suck when it comes to getting laid

:) :) :)

#57     Jul 27, 2006
  8. traderdik equates scoring with russian sex slaves (paying for it) with being a stud. he loves talking about p***** and his butt idol. and he chats with teenage girls in "chatrooms" where they use "i" instead of "I". LOL LOL LOL too fckin easy. go to bed loser... you will still look like woody allen when you wake up.

#58     Jul 27, 2006
  9. traderdork = candletrader

i am sure of this now. bragging about scoring with the babes (hookers) gives it away.

#59     Jul 27, 2006
  10. Welcome to the club

Z is the first ever member; ratboy and bsboy are are the latest inductees.

Don't worry, better men than you (much better) have been owned by me on these boards after posting garbage.

:) :) :)

#60     Jul 27, 2006