An apeal...An Apeal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 21, 2006.

1. #41     Jul 27, 2006
  2. Hi Ratboy

Here's something interesting I found in that thread you linked to

You said
    then a few posts later you say
    Ok, let's see... you're an accomplished academic, and yet... you pluralize 'Israelis' using an apostrophe?????

So you did a graduate degree? In what field?

#42     Jul 27, 2006
  3. lions and tigers and bears OH MYYYY..... TRADER DIK FOUND A TYPO!!!! what a nerd.....LOL LOL LOL.

#43     Jul 27, 2006
  4. lol... a typo, huh? Gee, I thought a typo is like when you try to type the word 'ratboy' and you type one wrong letter which is adjacent to the one you meant to type, like 'fatboy'.

It is an interesting and novel suggestion (to me at least) that if you attempt to pluralize a word using the wrong technique, one which involves the 2 extra keystrokes necessary to input a grammatical symbol which simply isn't a part of the word you are trying use, that the resulting error can be characterized as a 'typo'.

But hey, as a Fulbright scholar, and someone whose intelligence was once described as 'unmeasurable by any known instrument', I am sure you know better than I.

#44     Jul 27, 2006
  5. LOL LOL LOL....

Now, back to the question at hand. You posted the link and I checked it out. You failed to respond to my post above. Do you suspect that RM is trafficking in human slaves?

#45     Jul 27, 2006
  6. seriously, you can not be this stupid.

#46     Jul 27, 2006
  7. What do you mean? (and btw, yes, I am sort of stupid, at least when compared to you).

#47     Jul 27, 2006
  8. nerdboy arguing about one oversight....yet he alters my quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    quote from ratty
    my grad school entrance exam scores put me in the top ten percent of college grads
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#48     Jul 27, 2006
  9. Ah, no longer a typo?

lol...

Forgive me, but anyone who scores in the top 10% of any section of any grad school entrance exam knows how to pluralize the word Israeli - there would be no 'oversight'. A example of an oversight would be if I were to say to you

"People here call me traderNik, but for you, perhaps Nemesis would be more appropriate"

I am sure I don't need to explain this further.

Also, no one who went to grad school would constantly use the word 'i' instead of 'I' as you do, as teenage girls do when they're chatting in chat rooms.

So.. back to the topic at hand. I asked you why you had a problem with the fact that RM is something of a cocksman.

You responded with a link, which I reviewed. It was not clear to me how the link constituted an answer to my question.

Again... do you think that RM is involved in the trafficking of human slaves? If not, what is your objection to the fact that RM seems to love pussy?

#49     Jul 27, 2006
  10. im guessing you didnt do so well on tests of logic? where did i say i went to grad school?

btw, i also type "ur" for "your" along with "i" vs "I"... i take many shortcuts. and just how do you know so much about teenage girls in chatrooms? hmmmm.......... interesting.

#50     Jul 27, 2006