An apeal...An Apeal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 21, 2006.

1. I am gone for now...

#21     Jul 26, 2006
  2. i see the drug addict genius that brags about scoring with slaves is spewing his hate again.

a couple of pedophile idf soldiers illegally cross the border and are arrested and israel uses this for an excuse to commit war crimes that have been in the works for at least a year.

and btw, my genocide comment was spot on phonics boy.

#22     Jul 26, 2006
  3. Golani brigades? Golani brigades got sodomized in Bent Jbail??

Khahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I said it before and I will say it again...You should've stuck to sniping children, flattening homes on top of their civilians, dumping bombs on fleeing civilians and picking up on pregnant women on your check points guys.

:p :D :D

#23     Jul 26, 2006
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=21773_Cowardly_Blending&only

#24     Jul 26, 2006

5. Acting like a complete douche bag has consequences.
    I have no need to punish you directly- Karma will take care of it.

#25     Jul 26, 2006
  6. douche bag = rearden with russian sex slaves

#26     Jul 26, 2006
  7. ratboy, are you a virgin?

#27     Jul 26, 2006

8. If that were actually true, <b>I</b> would be the one forced to worry about the unavoidable consequences of Karma.

...but since you're no more than a jealous troll who likes to throw around fictitious allegations, It will be YOU- not I, who is on the tragic path to end up just like LoZZZer: Old, friendless and bitter.

BTW, Are you originally Middle Eastern? Because is really does seem like you actually believe your own lies.

#28     Jul 26, 2006
  9. dude... you're the one that was bragging about getting cheap blow jobs from "Russian Ho's". and your reference to karma is laughable at best. i will sleep like a baby tonight while you ponder your next big score. how's that new drug working out for you? back to oxy yet?

and btw... i am hearing genocide repeated over and over and over again. i guess i wasn't that far off, huh, phonics boy?

#29     Jul 27, 2006

#30     Jul 27, 2006