An apeal...An Apeal!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 21, 2006.

1. I will always love you Wael - as a man strapped in a fashionable suicide belt or in pieces after you kill yourself and your wife.

Long live the free people of Qatar!

#11     Jul 24, 2006
  2. Here you go jem!

Keep on talking buddy...I still got 15 minutes before I go...please keep on expressing the type of love that jem likes!

#12     Jul 24, 2006
  3. Why, as an American taxpayer do I have fund your paycheck as an NGO for your demented mind and true agenda to kill, steal and destroy Jews, Christians and the State of Israel?

Why can't 1.4 billion dolts LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE!!!???

#13     Jul 24, 2006
  4. A foolish post, from a foolish minded child . . .

#14     Jul 24, 2006
  5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Hey Wael, make sure no one saw you on the internet. You don’t want them to think you can pay for that when you should be giving away bread.

[​IMG]

#15     Jul 24, 2006
  6. jem

jem

How many times do I have to tell wael the church I attend is the Catholic Church. I am not a christian fundie. I attend the Catholic Chruch because I believe in I believe john chapter 6 verse 51 on and that Chruch seems to be fairly sympathetic to your side.

Wael you have a seething hatred that bubbles right up through your writings. I think it is ashame. Because you probably are moderate. By the way I do not approve of many of the things both sides do. But what does that matter.

#16     Jul 25, 2006
  7. What is with you Zionists? The deeper you get into the swamps, the slower your garbage picking service becomes!

I am so pist off at you...Pist off I tell you!

As we are speaking, there are at least 9 garbage bags that need to be picked up.

All of that is happening in a small tiny town, the fourth strongest army on earth has been trying to take for the past 3 days.

I told you before...you should've giving up the business of fighting men and instead focused on sniping little kids, dropping cluster bombs on hospitals, ambulances and fleeing civilians.

Sleazy Zionists.

#17     Jul 26, 2006
  8. Osama123? What are you doing here buddy? Aren't you supposed to be busy sucking your Zionist master's holly cock?

Don't worry about me...Focous on seeking your master's approval ma main man.

#18     Jul 26, 2006
  9. [​IMG]

Is your son having a great time with his new playmates? Does he want to kill, steal and destroy 24/7/365?

Is the magic wand ready to declare him a "shit-hid" from Qatar?

Do you have the blue pills ready for your seventy two Hur-al-een, maidens of paradise?

#19     Jul 26, 2006
  10. I do not know if I would need the blue pill! Tell you what, why don't you ask your mother... who happened to be your sister if arabs need to use this shit!

I am sure that your mother, being the professional prostitute she is, will likely confirm what the rest of the two million white slaves in your illegal state have known all along that arab men, unlike small jewish boys do not need it.

But honestly speaking buddy? Why did you have to play war games with real men? Why couldn't you stick with sniping 4 month old children?

#20     Jul 26, 2006