'An American Hedge Fund' Reviewed on DJ Newswire

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Sep 28, 2007.

1. <b>"Now, I am supposed to be many things which are not complimentary. I am supposed to be capricious. I have been called a playboy. I’ve even been called an eccentric, but I do not believe I have the reputation of being a liar."

~Leonardo DiCaprio as Howard Hughes, The Aviator</b>

<b>Tim Sykes is many things which are not complimentary, but for the record he's actually NOT a bullshitter.</b> Many of you know who I am, and what I can do. If Sykes was a habitual liar, I'd smell it on him in an instant.

Just setting the record straight, that's all.
    And now back to the anonymous bash-fest...

#51     Sep 29, 2007
  2. Rearden, pulling negative reviews off of Amazon.com then claiming all the reviews are favorable is pure unadulturated bullshit.

#52     Sep 29, 2007
  3. nidarian

nidarian

Smells like pure BS here.

#53     Sep 29, 2007
  4. Anywhays MBAGearhead rules

chop,vol, no problem... easy money ... envious(not about paper trading)... 10 years looking and trading the markets ...but far away from these results ??

#54     Sep 29, 2007
  5. Wow, I leave for one day and the place goes I'll just respond to this one since it's the most inaccurate.

For the record, I only asked Amazon to pull reviews that were factually inaccurate, as evidenced by certain passages in the book. And when I claim the vast majority like the book, I'm talking about my 150+ pre-release blurbs, it's kind of a big number as compared to how many copies I sent out.

#55     Sep 29, 2007
  6. Total garbage review!!

#56     Sep 29, 2007
  7. You still don't get it, do you?

You are constantly like a 3 year old screaming: "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!"

#57     Sep 29, 2007
  8. Tim Sykes/Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

A pattern of traits and behaviors which signify infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of all others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

...characterized by a rigid, unremitting conviction of personal entitlement which drives, motivates, pervades, and dominates the entire spectrum of the individual's behavior and actions. This belief assumes an imperious position that supercedes any and all sense of social/community/family/professional association and responsibility. The individual conceptualizes and interprets rules, laws, codes, mores, and values exclusively in terms of a privately/secretly held idea of self-justification and vindication that serves to reinforce and strengthen his/her distorted and contaminated projections, images, fantasies, dogmas, doctrines and practices.

#58     Sep 29, 2007
  9. Yes, but this 3 year old has a very important message. People think i'm doing all this because i love attention, but they're wrong. I'm doing all this to get my message out and attention is just part of the game.

#59     Sep 29, 2007

10. Tim Sykes/Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements); Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance.....

#60     Sep 29, 2007