'An American Hedge Fund' Reviewed on DJ Newswire

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Sep 28, 2007.

1. This is HUGE !!! Thanks for posting the great news in big bold letters.

Go Sykes and Cilantro Partners !!!

#41     Sep 28, 2007
  2. ..Uh oh..Sykes drone alert.....

Tim, Is Cilantro Fund still open to new investors (or is it easier for Tim to lie about his trades without pesky audited track records....)??

#42     Sep 28, 2007
  3. Mo better "Timmay trades"...

..Look out people..buy his book..buy his book..

..oh yeah...big time now,...you all..

#43     Sep 28, 2007
  4. Timmay aint no stupid MoFo..

..Cilantro Fund just silly crap, ties tim to reality... no man like timmay need audit/track record...he makes up his own story..makes up own track record..

its his own business...Newbies/Suckers decide...buy book..buy book..buy book..(NICE PRETTY BOLD LETTERS = Buy Mo books from timmay......yeehaa..)

#44     Sep 28, 2007
  5. ..Oh Yeah...IT BE HUGE TIMMAY DRONE/SorcererSykesDrone..you better believe it baby:

No, LISTEN ET PEOPLE, God wants us to buy that shitty sykes book, its a weird revelation but true:

Timmay ain't no stupid MoFo..

..Cilantro Fund just silly crap, ties tim to reality... no man like timmay need audit/track record...he makes up his own story..makes up own track record..

its his own business...Newbies/Suckers decide...buy book..buy book..buy book..(NICE PRETTY BOLD LETTERS = Buy Mo books from timmay......yeehaa..)

#45     Sep 28, 2007

6. What is Tim's track record over the last 9 years or so??

what is it?? +10,000 %???

#46     Sep 28, 2007
  7. FREE AT LAST!!!!!!(Cilantro Closed Brother!!!!)

Timmay Return% (no more pesky audits for sykes; REJOICE) = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00%...

Free at last..free at last.. NO MORE CILANTRO AUDITS..Timmay free at last...

..return anything mister timmay say....buy book ..buy book...

#47     Sep 28, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Well Tim..you have hit rock bottom. I kinda figured you were gonna bail on your trading career...and you are. Your fund is closing and you have now become some sort of wanna-be media whore. I guess you were just a flash in the pan. I find it hilarious that a guy who failed as a "hedge fund manager" writes a book about hedge funds. Seems like your book isn't selling so well....oh wait...it hasn't been "officially released yet"....I guess being on amazon for a few weeks doesnt count.

You just dont get it do ya? You were embarassed by the Ny Post....embarassed by trader monthly...embarassed on CNN....got humbled by Cavuto......dude...you are like Notre Dame's football team this year....wherever you go it's a disaster. Throw in the towel now man...before it gets any worse for you.

How sad are you that you now spend all day on here starting threads about a positive review? Don't you realize the more you whine and cry about bad reviews, the more you look like a fool?

I predicted you would bail on trading and you did....in 6 mos you won't be on here/mentioned and nobody in the trading world will miss you.

Trader Monthly was right....you are the Ryan Leaf of Wall St. In case you are not familiar, LEaf was the #1 pick in the NFL out of college a few yrs ago.....he is now coaching high school football in some podunk town in the middle of nowhere.

#48     Sep 28, 2007
  9. masta timmay make mo better track record next time,...ya mon...

..he need no accountant...he just make lots o picks and tell us what happening..

..ya mon...return% = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,..

lots o chicks and leprechauns too mon...

#49     Sep 28, 2007
  10. EPrado

EPrado

This review is a trip....who the fuck is this Spencer guy????

"Sykes' results weren't catastrophic -- after all, his Cilantro Fund outperformed much bigger and more sophisticated funds like the slumping Global Alpha run by Goldman Sachs (GS) and didn't blow up the way some funds run by Bear Stearns (BSC) did -- but they certainly weren't pretty. His roughly $3 million fund, which had a short bias, took a huge long position in a single speculative software stock and sank by $700,000."

He brags that Tim "outperformed" two funds that got clobbered??? Outperformed!!!!!! He outperformed by losing, but not as much?

It's like having 2 guys on a trading desk...one guy is aggressive and gets smoked...the other guy doesnt trade and breaks even. Your telling me the 2nd guy outperformed him??? Umm no....it's called not trading.

This guy is ridiculous.

#50     Sep 29, 2007