'An American Hedge Fund' Reviewed on DJ Newswire

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Which gay bar did you see him at?

#21     Sep 28, 2007
  2. I never tire of the gay leprechaun jokes. :D

#22     Sep 28, 2007
  3. Well, ...this is serious business you ET traders , be off with you now, let Mr. Leprechaun go on with his serious business..

...got a crime to solve, and all that...

...go, go , show is over....job to do...

#23     Sep 28, 2007
  4. There is not a single member of Elite who does not know you have written a book. There's 10+ threads about it.

If 'not everybody knows', it's because you spend all your time spamming the same friggin site. Go spam another one and spread the word, but leave us alone.

For the record. I get it, I know you have written a book, and I don't fu**ing care. Wouldn't read it if I had a free copy.

I like trading stories that inspire me, like the one's in Market Wizards. Where the person struggles in the beginning then figures things out and makes a killing. Not one where someone makes a killing during a time when a monkey could have made money going long SEEK, PETS, INKT, ATHM or any other garbage. Then struggles and loses a ton of his own money along with OPM.

You'd be better off and get more sales. If you adopted a promotion plan of telling 10 different people 1 time. As opposed to telling 1 person 10 times because I have read/been told more than 10 times and like i said, I still don't fu**ing care.

#24     Sep 28, 2007
  5. [​IMG]

Ok..OK..

Special agent Mr. Leprechaun says he needs a complete list of all patrons of said "alternative choice/politically correct" bar who chose to allow certain "special sykes favors" to be performed in return for book purchase.

...work to do.. move on , move on...
    ..yes ..yes ..that will do..move on along with ya.....move on...no more pictures..

#25     Sep 28, 2007
  6. That is pretty good review. Way to go Timothy.

As for all the $25k account pikers on the bickering thread- go buy the book- it's the closest you will ever get to real money..

#26     Sep 28, 2007
  7. [​IMG]

hhmm....OK..OK..give us some room here everybody..move along..

Mr. es1096,
    special agent Leprechaun needs a few minutes to ask about certain "sykes favors" which could be interpreted by the FOX network crowd as "against nature"..

everyone else ..move along with ya..

#27     Sep 28, 2007
  8. LMAO, only five pages and this thing is totally out of control.

It really makes me wonder why Tim even bothers to post these thing anymore, it's like begging for more abuse.

Good trading,

JJ

#28     Sep 28, 2007
  9. Babak

Babak

Timmay's threads are almost as entertaining as BullnBearAnalytics'

:D

#29     Sep 28, 2007
  10. [​IMG]

Ok..OK.. that will do Mr JimmyJam..(..have fun mocking our pursuit of justice...)

Special agent Leprechaun has some very special questions about certain "favors" dispensed in your general direction by one Mr. Sykes..( could be interpreted by certain sects as: "two against nature"...)

...Karma Police arrest this man...

#30     Sep 28, 2007